Weekly Goals, April 26, 2010

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, April 26, 2010
Mon, 04-26-2010 - 1:31pm

Another week has passed and April is rapidly drawing to a close.

So are you accomplishing your goals? Do you have new ones to tell us about, or will you have to work not eh ones from last week that aren't finished?

Inquiring minds want to know!

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-26-2010 - 1:33pm

Last week I said that I wanted to do the following:

1. Stamping Demonstration Tuesday night == DONE (we learned a way to use coffee filters! LOL)

2. Stitchery - Stitch on Floral Alphabet === completed five letters
work on challenge quilt === cut out fabric for row two,
and start my April Bead Journal Project! === got the base fabric assembled and the beads picked out

3. Housecleaner coms on Wednesday === DONE

4. Bills and computer records - I need to install the new Quicken and transfer what little I have put on the old version for this year (this new version isn't supposed to accept a direct import from the old version so I may have to re-enter! YUCK!)… ===Bills PAID. As for Quicken, I found out that the program DOES take the records from my old version (it took a LOOONG time and there are some needs to "proofread" as I asked it to take from January 1 and it took December 2009 as well…) but I don't know if it will merge the three files I need to transfer.

So, this week… besides some grocery shopping (the pantry is getting a tad bare) and Hobby Lobby (I am running out of some colors of floss for my Floral Sampler), I plan not eh following:

1. Stamping Demonstration Tuesday night - it's a make-and-take so I don't know it we will go or not

2. Stitchery - Continue to stitch on Floral Alphabet, as well as work on the challenge quilt and my April Bead Journal Project!

3. Housecleaner coms on Wednesday

4. Bills and computer records - Play around some more with Quicken Essentials…

Edited 4/26/2010 8:21 pm ET by cl-thatyank

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-26-2010 - 3:34pm

LAST WEEK -

1 The prep for the new concrete driveway has taken a new turn - we need to locate the sump pump drain. This means a lot of ground cover over that area needs to be removed. ONGOING

2 Finish marking the pattern pieces for a tote bag on freezer paper, iron on & cut the fabric, start assembly. DONE, then packed it away as a WIP for Winter. I complained about the pattern earlier.

THIS WEEK -

1 More driveway prep.

2 Transplant veggies to permanent pots or bed.

3 Massage on Thurs. Should be last one, as they are moving across town & my regular is taking cutting back hours due to new 2nd job that has benefits.

4 Make 1st embroider design transfer and do sample in order to continue work on baby quilt.

Jacquie