Weekly Goals, May 3, 2010

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, May 3, 2010
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 4:55pm

It's May, it's May, the Merry Month of May!

Any goals?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 4:57pm

Last week… grocery shopping (the pantry is getting a tad bare) === DONE
and Hobby Lobby (I am running out of some colors of floss for my Floral Sampler) === sent DH with a list!

I planned on the following:
1. Stamping Demonstration Tuesday night - it's a make-and-take so I don't know it we will go or not === we went but not to do the make-and-take; just shopped. Our favorite place to eat after was loosed (!!!) so we had to find an alternative. First time in years we haven't eaten at Grandma's and are worried as to why it was closed…

2. Stitchery - Continue to stitch on Floral Alphabet, as well as work on the challenge quilt and my April Bead Journal Project! === continued with the sampler but ignored the quilt and the BJP

3. Housecleaner coms on Wednesday === DONE

4. Bills and computer records - Play around some more with Quicken Essentials… === did not play with Quicken. For some reason, it intimidates me…

so this coming week…
DH had a procedure (endoscopy and colonoscopy) at the hospital this morning so Ihad to drive him home (which means I had to wait while he was prepped and the procedure was done. Doc says he looks clear! YAY! Came home and went back to sleep! LOL

1. Stamping Demonstration Tuesday night

2. Stitchery - Continue to stitch on Floral Alphabet, as well as work on the challenge quilt and my April Bead Journal Project!

3. Housecleaner coms on Wednesday

4. Haircut on Thursday

5. Pick up prescription renewals for this month

6. Bills and computer records - there's that pesky Quicken program…

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 10:05pm

LAST & THIS WEEK -

Ongoing drive/walk project. Contractor called early today to say that they MAY start the sidewalk THIS Tuesday or NEXT Tuesday. This meant a non-stop day of DH digging up 18" square pavers on old walk and me moving plants away from where concrete forms will go. Except for routine chores, that's about all I expect to be doing for this week.

We did begin the week on Sunday with a celebration and award of Purple heart to DGrDs husband for his service in Afghanistan. Also used a gift card for dinner out at local BBQ place. A nice change from the sweating & swearing we've been doing lately - LOL.

Jacquie

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 11:53pm
Well done to your DGrDs husband! Sorry he was wounded but I'll bet you all are proud of his service!

CL for