WIP Wednesday, June 9, 2010

iVillage Member
WIP Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Wed, 06-09-2010 - 10:30am
A few more motifs on "Sea Stars". I would have been a lot further along but have had to rip out two sides of the large green star at the top left because of a miscount...

Anyone else got any WIPS to share?

CL for

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-10-2010 - 10:16pm

I currently have four crochet projects in the works. For some reason I keep starting new ones! Here are pics of two of them:

Photobucket

I've been working on this one the longest and it's almost finished. I just need to finish the green at the top to match what you see on the bottom. About half of the green is already done.

Photobucket

This is another blanket done using two strands at once. This one is a purple yarn and a white one. It's actually turned sideways and I'm getting low on the purple. When it's gone and the blanket is a little wider I'm going to declare it finished. It should be a decent size for a baby.

I also have a dark purple and light purple combo blanket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 7:33am
I've been a bit busy with study for the past several weeks and unable to pick up my current project as a result. I have been liking seeing others WIPs in the interim.
Since I did the last test that I need to do for this semester today, I should have more time to spend on stitching (until mid-July at least). However, I'm not sure how much of that project I will truly get done since a friend is recently back from Hawaii and has the Sony Reader that I asked him to buy for me - I have reading to catch on. :)
Lyn

Lyn

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 11:47am

What I like about blankets, whether knit or crocheted, is it is easy to declare them finished when you run out of a color! Just change the name from throw to crib blamket and you are good to go!

That striped one is looking GREAT!

CL for

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 11:49am
Let us know how you like the Sony reader... It's impossible to make informed decisions from the reviews a they are so vague, especially when compared with the Kindle and the Nook!

CL for