Find a Conversation
|Sun, 08-08-2010 - 5:13pm|
This began in June with a purchased pattern for a stylized purse. Instructions were faulty to the point where I gave up & set it aside. Then I decided to design a bag that would actually suit what I carry. The zippered outside pocket has internal pockets for my cellphone & wallet. The other 2 pockets are for sunglasses & keys. I left the inside free for books, or whatever. Biggest problem was that I quilted front & lining together, then had raw seams to deal with. A strip of binding on the seam took care of the problem. The bag is much lighter than my leather ones, so easier on the shoulder.
Oops - will post pix later - I've used up my space.