Favorite Project?

iVillage Member
Favorite Project?
Tue, 03-08-2005 - 3:16pm
What was your favorite project that you've knitted, crocheted, or weaved?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-08-2005 - 7:35pm
hmmmmm the only thing I've croched so far (completed) has been kitchen pads/pot holders....They're fun and good practice for me to learn to read a pattern and to keep my "stitches" straight and even.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-09-2005 - 12:58pm
My favorite project was my poncho...it worked up really fast, was easy and is cute :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-10-2005 - 8:46am

My favorite project (in a weird way) is the "world's largest blanket" (which never got finished and is now 600 miles away from me). It was the first time I tried to crochet as an adult, I didn't realize that my single chain would stretch after I added more to it, and when all was said and done, it was wide enough to go over a king size bed and hit the floor on both sides. Literally, it was as big as my living room! I am going to start working on one in the same colors after a while for DH. He is a huge Minnesota Vikings fan, and it was purple, gold, and a little bit of white. This time, I'm going to make it a bit smaller though! Who knows, maybe just big enough for DH and baby to snuggle under and watch football!

I'm also starting to enjoy the afghan I'm working on now, but I'm ready to be done with it! I'm about half way there now.

Heather

Thanks for the smokin' siggy Cap'n T!!!