iVillage Member
Fun Friday Five!!
Fri, 03-18-2005 - 9:38am

When was the last time you...

1. ... went bowling?

2. ... played mini-golf?

3. ... took a vacation?

4. ... climbed a tree?

5. ... told someone that you loved them?

Happy Friday!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-18-2005 - 10:27am

1. ... went bowling?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-18-2005 - 10:54am

1. ... went bowling? === I really can't remember doing much bowling after 1964. I've watched and kept score in the 90s in Beijing, China, but I don't bowl if I can help it!

2. ... played mini-golf? === I only did this once, and I truly can't remember when it was! Possibly in Forida between 1967 and 1972... do seem to rememebr a lot of mildew!

3. ... took a vacation? === does a working vacation count? DH and I drove to and from CA (6 - 7 days each way) and spent four weeks at our second home in Sonoma County, remodeling, redecorating and arranging for major contracting work to be done --- last September 13 - October 21!

4. ... climbed a tree? === probably when I was a kid at my Gran's

5. ... told someone that you loved them? === this morning I told BeauJangles (our cat) I loved him! Yesterday, I told DH the same (haven't seen him yet today).

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Snowman Alphabet", designed by Linda Gillum, chart in Cross Stitch Gold, issue 17

Tuesdays: "Shades of Aubergine", designed by Mary Hickmott, chart in New Stitches issue 131

Wednesdays: "Amish Quilt Sampler", designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Told in a Garden

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: "Winter's Twilight" stocking, design by Dennis P.Lewan for Dimensions Gold

CL for "

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-18-2005 - 1:08pm

... went bowling? ***approx 10 years ago

... played mini-golf? ***approx 1 year ago

... took a vacation? ***last July

... climbed a tree? ***sometime in the last decade

... told someone that you loved them? ***about 20 minutes ago when I got off the phone with DH. LOL

~Kat

~Kat, kittyprints4

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-20-2005 - 7:02am

1. went bowling? 8 or 9 yrs ago

2. played mini-golf? within the last 5 yrs.

3. took a vacation? this past Christmas....spent a week in Las Vegas (DSD got married)

4. climbed a tree? too long ago to remember

3. told someone that you loved them? everyday I tell someone in my family that I love them.

Martha