Thursday's Three
Thu, 03-24-2005 - 10:53am

My

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2005 - 11:14am

1. List three places you'd love to vacation
England, Ireland and ?

2. List three things you have happening this year that you are looking forward to Walking in the Indy 500 Mini-marathon, son's hs graduation, vacation

3. List three quirky things about yourself!
You want only three? well, maybe I shouldn't list any...LOL, I like eating bananas and potato chips together, I'm a neaty at work and an un-neaty at home, I love Jimmy Buffett music.

Martha

Martha

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2005 - 11:19am

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2005 - 11:35am

Wow, you are a busy lady!

1. List three places you'd love to vacation - The Caribbean, Australia, Ireland

2. List three things you have happening this year that you are looking forward to - I'm looking forward to an engagement that I think should be happening within a year. I'm also looking forward to the seven weddings we're attending this year! And I'm looking forward to buying a bigger place with my boyfriend. We currently rent a one-bedroom.

3. List three quirky things about yourself! - Hmmm. I am the messiest eater you'll ever know. I have this bad habit of things dropping or slipping from my hands. I am left-handed but seem to do everything but write with my right hand. Go figure!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com -->
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2005 - 11:41am

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2005 - 12:35pm

1. List three places you'd love to vacation === only three? 1) Greece, especially the islands; 2) Sydney, Australia; 3) South Africa

2. List three things you have happening this year that you are looking forward to === 1) Going to meet a friend from Shanghai in San Francisco and take her to our favorite places in CA (if her visa is approved); 2) ??? 3)???

3. List three quirky things about yourself! === 1) I don't wear shoes if I can help it; 2) ???; 3) ???

Sorry --- drawing a blank of these...

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Snowman Alphabet", designed by Linda Gillum, chart in Cross Stitch Gold, issue 17

Tuesdays: "Shades of Aubergine", designed by Mary Hickmott, chart in New Stitches issue 131

Wednesdays: "Amish Quilt Sampler", designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Told in a Garden

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: "Winter's Twilight" stocking, design by Dennis P.Lewan for Dimensions Gold

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-24-2005 - 10:17pm

1: Ireland and the surrounding UK - Somewhere in the Caribbean - Northern Europe

2: The end of the spring semester on 6/29{knitting} - Our trip to Higgins Lake (look at a MI map, you can't miss it, it's in the middle of the state {lots of knitting here}) - Fall semester beginning {the end of knitting *sad face here*}

3: Me - myself - & I....ok, my sense of humor, my desire to do wierd things to my hair but never do, and probably a whole host of things I don't know are quirky but someone else might think so.

Yarn On! Kat

~Kat, kittyprints4