Did you do a special project for Easter?

iVillage Member
Did you do a special project for Easter?
Sat, 03-26-2005 - 3:07pm
I didn't have time this year-maybe next year LOL....My little one's trying to cut his naps short lately and I barely have time to sneak a sandwich before he's awake LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-26-2005 - 5:30pm

No special projects for this year...maybe next year when my grandbaby will be older.

Martha

Martha

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-26-2005 - 7:34pm
I didn't do anything special this year, but if I'm lucky next year I'll have the time to attack one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-26-2005 - 11:09pm
Somehow, Easter and knitting don't really "connect" for me, KWIM? For that matter, crafts other than dying eggs don't really come to my mind, but now that I've decided to do this year-round ornament tree, I REALLY should come up wth some egg ornies, I suppose...

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Snowman Alphabet", designed by Linda Gillum, chart in Cross Stitch Gold, issue 17

Tuesdays: "Shades of Aubergine", designed by Mary Hickmott, chart in New Stitches issue 131

Wednesdays: "Amish Quilt Sampler", designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Told in a Garden

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: "Winter's Twilight" stocking, design by Dennis P.Lewan for Dimensions Gold