Easter dinner

iVillage Member
Easter dinner
Sun, 03-27-2005 - 4:41pm
What is everyone having for Easter dinner? We weren't going to have a special dinner, but I was in the grocery store yesterday looking at hams (which nobody in my house is a big fan of) and they were all so big I didn't want buy one because I knew it would just go to waste. Then I came across a prime rib on sale and snatched it up. My hubby is making it now (he is a fantastic cook) so I am looking forward to it. We don't really have anything special for desert, but that's ok, I can just raid my kids candy basket! :) I have been knitting and watching tv all day, something I NEVER get a chance to do, so it's been a nice, peaceful day. Hope everyone else had a good day. Pam
iVillage Member
In reply to: pmh67
Mon, 03-28-2005 - 10:34am

I know this is late - but we have no internet at home right now.

My fiance and I had fried turkey scallopini (sp?) with mashed potatoes, stovetop stuffing and corn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2005 - 5:57pm
It was awesome. Your turkey sounded delicious. Tonight we had our sons b-day dinner which we let him pick. Potato skins, chips and salsa, buffalo chicken wings and sausage rolled up in the pillsbury cresent rolls. Very healthy. :) Then a double layer chocolate cake for desert. Hey, you only turn 10 once, right??
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-29-2005 - 9:59am
Sounds yummy - now I'm hungry :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting