Tuesday's Thoughts :-)

iVillage Member
Tuesday's Thoughts :-)
Tue, 04-05-2005 - 12:34pm
What are your plans for today and tonight?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2005 - 4:23pm
Well, I worked today and while I was at my first customer's house, my next customer called asking if I could get his house on friday instead of today. So I had an unexpected 1/2 day today which was nice because it is beautiful here. I came home, cleaned my own house and went to the grocery store. Now the kiddos are home so we just finished homework, DH will make dinner, and then we will sit down and all watch American Idol. I plan on working on the vest that I am making VERY slow progress on. I also was thinking of getting out my old knitting mags and getting a few projects in line. How about everyone else? What are your plans?
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2005 - 4:29pm
Its a quiet night for me...I'm meeting a friend after work to go for a run, and then I'm off to home for

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2005 - 7:19pm

Since I slept the afternoon away (it was a VERY late night/early morning last night), it looks like I'm in for a cycle of insomnia.

I have "Shades of Aubergine" all hooped up and ready to stitch on while I watch Law & Order (assuming some blasted sporting event or reality show hasn't pre-empted it)...

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Snowman Alphabet", designed by Linda Gillum, chart in Cross Stitch Gold, issue 17

Tuesdays: "Shades of Aubergine", designed by Mary Hickmott, chart in New Stitches issue 131

Wednesdays: "Amish Quilt Sampler", designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Told in a Garden

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: "Winter's Twilight" stocking, design by Dennis P.Lewan for Dimensions Gold

CL for "

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2005 - 7:37pm
I left work early today cause my son was sick so once I got him setteled in I got to do my housework early and I sat down and worked on the shawl for 1/2hr. Tonite I hope to sit and work on it some more and watch American Idol and The Amazing Race.

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-06-2005 - 8:23am
Jen, How's your son today? What did you think of AI last night? We watch it every week faithfully. I hope your son is doing better. Pam
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-06-2005 - 4:48pm
He went to school and I will be picking him up in a few minutes so I think he is fine. He had a headache that brought him to tears yesturday. As for AI I was disappointed last night......I like musicals but they sang such slow dreay songs for the most part that I was a bit bored. I love the musical West Side Story but I did not like Nikos take on the song he picked. My fav is Carrie........whos yours? I usually like Constatine too(I don't think he is super cute but I like his song picks). Hope to watch tv again tonite and work on my shawl......will you get to work on your project? Jen

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-07-2005 - 7:48am
Well, I didn't get to work on my project because I started a book that I can't put down, so in between comercials I was reading! I LOVE Bo, carrie, and Constantine. I think the rockers add a little twist to it this year so I am hoping they are in it for weeks to come. I am the only one in my family who liked the catagory this week. Everyone else was ready to go to bed!