Why .....

iVillage Member
Why .....
Thu, 04-07-2005 - 3:15pm
Are UPS men so darned cute? I was just delivered a package by a little cutie pie. In it was a poncho that my mom made for me and it's beautilful! It's a beautiful blue, and it has cables in it. She told me that I may have to trim the tassels, which I probably will because they are pretty long. Anyway, it was a nice surprise and I can't wait to wear it.
iVillage Member
In reply to: pmh67
Thu, 04-07-2005 - 4:01pm

Hmm...I've always wondered that too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-07-2005 - 8:23pm

It's those little shorts they wear! LOL

Althoughy my local UPS man isn't such a hunk.

I miss my Parcel Force guy, "John", that we had in London, HE was a knock-out!

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Snowman Alphabet", designed by Linda Gillum, chart in Cross Stitch Gold, issue 17

Tuesdays: "Shades of Aubergine", designed by Mary Hickmott, chart in New Stitches issue 131

Wednesdays: "Amish Quilt Sampler", designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Told in a Garden

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: "Winter's Twilight" stocking, design by Dennis P.Lewan for Dimensions Gold

CL for "

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-07-2005 - 10:43pm
My Ups is just a normal guy but I would love to get a poncho sent to me!!! Love to see the cables too! Have fun wearing your new poncho!

Jennifer