TGIF - Friday's Five!!

iVillage Member
TGIF - Friday's Five!!
Fri, 04-08-2005 - 10:10am

Yeah, this was a long week so I'm so glad its Friday!!

1. What are your plans for the weekend?

2. Do you enjoy entertaining, or would you rather go to someone else's house?

3. What, in your opinion, is the best season and why?

4. Which doctor do you dread the most (dentist, primary care, gynecologist, etc)?

5. What's under your bed?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2005 - 11:44am

1. What are your plans for the weekend?Nothing

2. Do you enjoy entertaining, or would you rather go to someone else's house?Someone else's house. When I do entertain I get really worked up and STRESS!

3. What, in your opinion, is the best season and why?Spring...........I love the flowers

4. Which doctor do you dread the most (dentist, primary care, gynecologist, etc)?Dentist

5. What's under your bed?Dust bunnies and a few hotwheel cars form my son! Big dust bunnies.............maybe I should do something about that today! LOL

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2005 - 4:35pm

1. What are your plans for the weekend? Spring clothes shopping with the kids

2. Do you enjoy entertaining, or would you rather go to someone else's house?
Someone elses house, it's to stressful when it's at mine!

3. What, in your opinion, is the best season and why?
I love summer because we have a pool andthe kids have a blast

4. Which doctor do you dread the most (dentist, primary care, gynecologist, etc)?
The dentist, I am a big baby when it comes to novacaine (sp?)

5. What's under your bed?
Nothing to kinky, just some dust bunnies :)

send to a friend
print
bookmark
report a violation

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2005 - 5:40pm

1. What are your plans for the weekend? --- stamp camp on Saturday

2. Do you enjoy entertaining, or would you rather go to someone else's house? --- simple asnwer? No! I don't LIKE to entertain and I'd rather NOT go out either! I'm a hermit at heart...

3. What, in your opinion, is the best season and why? --- autumn: still warm but not hot; lovely smells, BLUE skies, crunch of leaves underfoot, change in colors in the trees, football...

4. Which doctor do you dread the most (dentist, primary care, gynecologist, etc)? --- all of 'em. I'm getting to the age where each and every one will find something wrong with me with each visit (or could) and I live in mortal fear of that!

5. What's under your bed? --- two rubbermaid containers filled with tee-shirts...

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Snowman Alphabet", designed by Linda Gillum, chart in Cross Stitch Gold, issue 17

Tuesdays: "Shades of Aubergine", designed by Mary Hickmott, chart in New Stitches issue 131

Wednesdays: "Amish Quilt Sampler", designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Told in a Garden

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: "Winter's Twilight" stocking, design by Dennis P.Lewan for Dimensions Gold

CL for "

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2005 - 5:49pm

Lots of cleaning, crafting and cooking :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-08-2005 - 11:02pm

1. What are your plans for the weekend? *** I got the baby jumper, hat and a pair of booties done, but the booties are like SUPER tiny and the outfit is a 3-6 month...so I'm planning on a pair of socks this weekend. New brakes for the van and hopefully a rebalancing of the tires so it stops shaking on the highway. If that doesn't fix it then it's the steering system and well, that would just be bad from all angles. I also have lots of homework. I have three of my four Access projects done and that leaves a report and finding four reliable sources for my presentation in English Composition.***

2. Do you enjoy entertaining, or would you rather go to someone else's house? *** I hate to entertain. I'm a really bad hostess but I'm a wonderful guest! *grin***

3. What, in your opinion, is the best season and why? ***Spring (flowers and new leaves) and Fall (falling pretty colored old leaves), and because they're not Winter (too cold) and Summer (too hot). LOL ***

4. Which doctor do you dread the most (dentist, primary care, gynecologist, etc)? ***Right now it's my primary. Last time I went to see her I got my gallbladder out. I'm afraid next time it will be something bigger... I actually like going to the dentist. Yes I'm weird***

5. What's under your bed?*** LOL, the cat, four rolls of Christmas wrap, and a box of books I don't want anyone to see (and not because they're kinky). Oh, and various toys the kids have thrown at the cat trying to get him to come out and play. (Smart cat, silly kids! LOL)***

No, don't worry about the cat, he can take care of himself, he has claws and can hide behind the box of books. I won't let them hurt my kitty.

Have a great weekend! Kat

~Kat, kittyprints4

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-09-2005 - 7:30am