What Ice Cream Flavor are You?

http://quiz.ivillage.com/home/tests/icecream.htm

~Kat, kittyprints4

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-03-2005 - 10:31pm

If I eat butter peacan tomorrow does that make me a canibal or something? LOL

You scored 55.6%
Butter Pecan
Butter Pecan ice cream types are organized, put-together, and generally valued for their fairness, efficiency and lack of pretension -- you won't see a Butter Pecan type putting on airs. In fact, it may be hard for a no-nonsense Butter Pecan type like you to express yourself at all, even though you’re privately quite sympathetic and observant. No doubt you like to plan ahead and take charge, which means you're often over-committed. When it comes to romance and relationships, you’re most compatible with your own kind -- other Butter Pecan types who appreciate hard work and good sense. Fun fact: Butter Pecan is tied with Strawberry for the third most popular ice cream flavor.

~Kat, kittyprints4

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 10:57am

I like this one!

You scored 33.3%
Strawberry

Strawberry ice cream types are naturally loyal, honest and trustworthy. No doubt you have a devoted circle of friends who rely on you for the right answer to any moral dilemma. Like Chocolate Chip types, you tend to set high standards for yourself, but you are also somewhat shy and reserved. And you don't like to admit it, but you're also a tad pessimistic. Maybe you're just disappointed that no one can seem to live up to your own sense of responsibility and forthrightness. When it comes to romance and relationships, Strawberry types do well with optimistic, outgoing Chocolate Chips. Fun fact: Strawberry is tied with Butter Pecan as the third most popular ice cream flavor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Daisypath Ticker

Follow me to my signature exchange partner:
FlyBabies Board

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 11:20am

I'm supposedly:

44.4% Strawberry: naturally loyal, honest and trustworthy.

22.2% Butter Pecan: organized, put-together, and generally valued for their fairness, efficiency and lack of pretension

22.2% Vanilla: gregarious, impulsive, fun loving and expressive

11.1% Chocolate Chip: a creative force to be reckoned with

It says I'm 0% Chocolate: flirtatious, charming and even a little dramatic; and I agree that isn't really me, but since there is 0.1% left, I'm claiming just that little bit. After all, how can one have ice cream without chocolate?

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Snowman Alphabet", designed by Linda Gillum, chart in Cross Stitch Gold, issue 17

Tuesdays: "Shades of Aubergine", designed by Mary Hickmott, chart in New Stitches issue 131

Wednesdays: "Count the Stars", a Dimensions Gold Collection Petite, no designer named

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: "Winter's Twilight" stocking, design by Dennis P.Lewan for Dimensions Gold

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 11:57am

Strawberry! (my favorite!!)

Strawberry ice cream types are naturally loyal, honest and trustworthy. No doubt you have a devoted circle of friends who rely on you for the right answer to any moral dilemma. Like Chocolate Chip types, you tend to set high standards for yourself, but you are also somewhat shy and reserved. And you don't like to admit it, but you're also a tad pessimistic. Maybe you're just disappointed that no one can seem to live up to your own sense of responsibility and forthrightness. When it comes to romance and relationships, Strawberry types do well with optimistic, outgoing Chocolate Chips. Fun fact: Strawberry is tied with Butter Pecan as the third most popular ice cream flavor.

KJ

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2005 - 1:34pm

MMMMMMM...Buttered Pecan. Blue Bell Buttered Pecan is actually one my favorite flavors. I'm also a sucker for McDonald's soft icecream cones (swirl/vanilla).

JJ