iVillage Member
Friday Five!
Fri, 09-02-2005 - 11:36am

Hey everyone!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_hafox1
Fri, 09-02-2005 - 2:57pm

1. When is the last time you went on a picnic? === two weekends ago --- the committee for DH's HS reunion had a pot-luck picnic at the camp site of one of the members...

2. Do you wear any jewlery daily? === my Rolex watch and my gold wedding band

3. What is your favorite color to wear? === brown

4. What is your bedtime routine like? === I stitch until after 11; I watch television then until I fall asleep (usually something like HGTV or DIY or even Biography Channel)

5. Any plans for the long weekend? === BIL from Cleveland is arriving tomorrow afternoon with a side of beef and a side of pork adn we will be filling our new freezer...

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Lady Liberty:, designed by Donna Vermillion Giampa, published in Just Cross Stitch, August, 2002

Tuesdays: "The Magic of Summer", designed by Charles Wysocki, a Dimensions kit

Wednesdays: to be announced

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: crazy quilt

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-02-2005 - 11:49pm

Happy Friday!
Hope all is well, Heather.

1. When is the last time you went on a picnic?
In August. We spent our time running away from wasps. Picnics aren't so great.

2. Do you wear any jewlery daily?
Yes, I wear my wedding rings, a necklace, and earrings always. Also, I have started wearing a magnetic bracelet. It gives me my powers. lol.

3. What is your favorite color to wear?
White/pink

4. What is your bedtime routine like?
hmm, I wash my face, brush my teeth and get into my pj's. I always take a house tour and make sure that everything is shut off, things put in their place, candles blown out, doors locked etc. Guess I'm a little neurotic.

5. Any plans for the long weekend?
Is 'sleeping in' a plan? That's it.

Have a good weekend everyone
-Karen

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-04-2005 - 2:53pm

1. When is the last time you went on a picnic?
Wow, a picnic...I can't remember the last time I went on a picnic. How sad. Maybe when it gets cooler.

2. Do you wear any jewlery daily?
Yes, I wear my wedding ring and ruby ring (from DH for our 1st anniversary) or great grandmother's diamond ring and my TagHeuer watch DH gave me for my birthday this year.

3. What is your favorite color to wear?
Black and Lavender

4. What is your bedtime routine like?
I wash my face, brush my teeth and get into my pj's. Let dogs out one last time for the night. Watch TV until I fall asleep.

5. Any plans for the long weekend?
Not really. DH is going to volunteer for the RedCross and I'm going to collect items for donation. Finish some WIPs (Christmas Stocking and Toddler Poncho) and start on ornament for the exchange.