Thursday's Three

iVillage Member
Thursday's Three
Thu, 09-15-2005 - 11:47am

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-15-2005 - 11:53am

1. When's the last time you went on a "date" (either single or married or engaged - everyone!)Hmmmm...how do you define a "date?" We have a "date" night at least once a week. It's either a nice eat-in dinner or we go out. Nothing super exciting.

2. What is your favorite cartoon character? Clifford the Big Red Dog is my FAVORITE!!!!

3. Would you rather cook a fancy meal, or bake? Neither, I'm not very good in the kitchen. I cook okay, but I don't enjoy it. I can burn anything, even toast and popcorn. Sigh...I'm so pathetic.

P.S. Heather, I really like your new siggie.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-15-2005 - 12:43pm

1. When's the last time you went on a "date" (either single or married or engaged - everyone!) === OMG, it had to be over 40 years ago! LOL

2. What is your favorite cartoon character? === roadrunner

3. Would you rather cook a fancy meal, or bake? === fancy meal (I DON'T bake! LOL)

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Lady Liberty:, designed by Donna Vermillion Giampa, published in Just Cross Stitch, August, 2002

Tuesdays: "The Magic of Summer", designed by Charles Wysocki, a Dimensions kit

Wednesdays: to be announced

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: crazy quilt

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-15-2005 - 2:38pm

1. When's the last time you went on a "date" (either single or married or engaged - everyone!) Um, way to long to remember

2. What is your favorite cartoon character? Arthur

3. Would you rather cook a fancy meal, or bake?I hate being in the kitchen, I am also one that can burn anything.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-15-2005 - 4:07pm

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-16-2005 - 11:52pm

The dream one is too much for me to think about right now so I'm going to do this one late: A few months ago, Little Bear, and Baking. I LOVE to decorate cakes and such, though I'm not all that great, and cookies/pies anything that has lots of sugar and fat.

Missing you all.

~Kat

~Kat, kittyprints4