Friday's Dreamy Five

iVillage Member
Friday's Dreamy Five
Fri, 09-16-2005 - 10:47am
1. What was the last dream that you had about?

2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you?

3. Do you dream in color or black and white?

4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had?

5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-16-2005 - 11:55am

1. What was the last dream that you had about?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-16-2005 - 1:43pm

1. What was the last dream that you had about? === I truly don't remember any dreams from the recent past

2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you? === so no meanings here

3. Do you dream in color or black and white? === color

4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had? === I have had "running" dreams, where you are running from something unknown...

5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago? === My repetitive exam anxiety dream, which is where I open my high school book locker, see a schedule on the inside of the door and discover I have a final exam that day for a class I have never been to (usually french, but it could be ANYTHING one couldn't cheat or fudge on!)!...

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Lady Liberty:, designed by Donna Vermillion Giampa, published in Just Cross Stitch, August, 2002

Tuesdays: "The Magic of Summer", designed by Charles Wysocki, a Dimensions kit

Wednesdays: to be announced

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: "Blue and White China", design by Leslie Teare, chart in Cross Stitch Gold issue 20

Saturdays: "Golden Gate Avenue", design by Nancy Rossi for Janlynn

Sundays: crazy quilt

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-16-2005 - 3:46pm
1. What was the last dream that you had about? I don't remember honestly, and that's odd cause I always remember the dreams I have.

2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you? None, since I don't remember it.

3. Do you dream in color or black and white? Color

4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had? My twin cousins and I were walking to the mall from my house and we had stopped at Mc Donald's on the way, and we went to throw our cups out and the garbage can was filled with spiders and they started crawling otu after us.
Photobucket