Skull cap pattern?

iVillage Member
Skull cap pattern?
Wed, 09-21-2005 - 9:10am

Good Morning.

Does anyone know of a 'super hot' skull hat pattern. I've seen lots, but not the right one. I'd love to do some for my teenage girls and their friends. (crochet). I know there are so many out there. Just thought someone might know of one. (No flowers or anything, just 'hotness':)

Thanks,
Karen

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2005 - 10:49am

Karen,

I have one in my book at home....let me go home and take a photo of it, if you like it I'll post the pattern.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2005 - 12:01pm

I'm not sure if this is considered a skull cap, but I thought it looked pretty cool.

http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=1590

JJ

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2005 - 1:38pm
check out this one

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2005 - 9:07pm

Thanks for the links! You are all so helpful. I'll let you know which I decide to do and how it turns out. (after I finish my other wip's....) You're right JJ, that is a pretty cool looking hat. Martha, that hat is so elegant. Maybe I'll have to make both. Heather, better hurry, I'm on a roll! ;)
-Karen

p.s I finished 2 more poncho's for my nieces... it was a Bernat Soft and Chunky pattern. They turned out soo cute. Very fast and easy too. I can't post pics, though. I'm too cheap to pay for the service lol.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2005 - 9:19pm

This has nothing to do with knitting or crocheting, but it's pretty cool.

There was a black bear in my backyard when I came home this evening. We back onto the woods so we see deer and fox sometimes, but I've never seen a bear back there. There's now a bear trap that fish and wildlife set up. (The bear traps are 'friendly' they are like big pieces of pipe with an open end but close when the bear enters) I wish I could post pics, but as I mentioned in my last post....
Gee, I was just biking on the trails back there the other day. Think I'll not do that anymore!

-Karen

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2005 - 9:27pm

Okay, here it is ;-)

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-22-2005 - 9:21pm

Thanks Heather.
That is a really nice pattern. Those colors are gorgeous together. It'll look nice on you especially with your new hair. If you would like to send the pattern, I'd appreciate it. No rush, though, it won't be soon that I get to it. sigh. I was all gung ho about everything and today I'm just sooooo tired...It's been a rough day.
Thanks also for the offer of posting pics. I'm working all week including Saturday so maybe Sunday if I get the energy up I'll get my girls to help me sort out the pictures. Thanks again.

Oh, Heather, tell me about your blog. I didn't know that you had one.

Karen

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-25-2005 - 10:54am

Okay

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-27-2005 - 1:08pm

A black bear in your yard!!! That is soooo cool! I've seen stories about that on the National Geographic channel, but never heard about it happening to people I know. I know they are very dangerous, but they look so sweet and cuddly.

JJ