In reply to: cl_hafox1
Fri, 09-23-2005 - 11:00am

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2005 - 11:17am

1. Do you always wear a matching bra / underwear set? No

2. What is one piece of clothing that you couldn't never be without? My bra

3. What is one piece of clothing you'd like to get for the fall / winter season? a pair of jeans

4. Can you wear socks that have holes in them? at the heel, yes, at the toes, no way.

5. What are you wearing today? Right at the moment I'm still wearing my PJ's, in a few minutes yoga pants and a big shirt, later my red work shirt and tan pants.

Have a great weekend! Kat

~Kat, kittyprints4

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2005 - 2:30pm

1. not always, but I try.

2. A good supportive bra.

3. Cords

4. no way!

5. Jeans and a t-shirt.

Colleen

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2005 - 3:42pm

1. Do you always wear a matching bra / underwear set? HA HA HA HA - sorry, no really - HA HA HA HA HA - ok - wait, Oh I just can't stop laughing. I don't think I HAVE a MATCHING bra/underwear set!

2. What is one piece of clothing that you couldn't never be without? Bra & sleeper T-shirt

3. What is one piece of clothing you'd like to get for the fall / winter season? I think I would like to get a matching bra & panty set!!

4. Can you wear socks that have holes in them? I can't even wear knee-highs with runners! Funny - I can wear underwear with holes, but not socks... what does that mean about my personality?

5. What are you wearing today? black pants (I wear them every day) and a red jeweled shirt (long t-shirt style). When I get home from work, I will change to an oversize shirt of hubby's and jeans.

Lise

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2005 - 11:26pm

. Do you always wear a matching bra / underwear set?
No, I don't own one

2. What is one piece of clothing that you couldn't never be without?
My jeans

3. What is one piece of clothing you'd like to get for the fall / winter season?
A new pair of boots

4. Can you wear socks that have holes in them?
No way

5. What are you wearing today?
Junky shorts and t-shirt (I worked all day)

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-24-2005 - 1:11am

Catch me hanging out in the

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-24-2005 - 8:28pm

1. Do you always wear a matching bra / underwear set? === well, if you consider white mathcing! LOL

2. What is one piece of clothing that you couldn't never be without? === tee shirts

3. What is one piece of clothing you'd like to get for the fall / winter season? === nothing comes to mind

4. Can you wear socks that have holes in them? === no. But then, I don't like socks, period!

5. What are you wearing today? === I started out in jeans and a sweat shirt but the day was hotter and more humid than the weatherman promised so in the afternoon I witched to a tee...

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

WIP Rotation:

Mondays: "Lady Liberty:, designed by Donna Vermillion Giampa, published in Just Cross Stitch, August, 2002

Tuesdays: "The Magic of Summer", designed by Charles Wysocki, a Dimensions kit

Wednesdays: to be announced

Thursdays: "Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

Fridays: to be announced

Saturdays: to be announced

Sundays: to be announced