Looking for a pattern

iVillage Member
Looking for a pattern
Wed, 09-28-2005 - 11:50am

Hello,

I am new to this board as well as knitting.

As I was surfing the net, I came upon this pattern and I am looking for it.

http://creazativity.typepad.com/photos/finished_stuff/seed_stitch_ballet_wrap_sweater_front.html

I was wondering if anyone had the Holiday Issue 2004 of Family Circle Easy Knitting and would be able to scan and e-mail it to me.

Thanks for your help.

Melanie

mcpc@netscape.ca

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-28-2005 - 7:27pm

Hi!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-05-2005 - 12:33pm

I ahve been knitting for about 3 months now.

I finished a colour block sweater for my daugther and now I am working on a poncho for myself.

I also crochet and cross stitch.

You?

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-05-2005 - 12:48pm

I've been crocheting for about 15 years, and knitting for almost as long, although I stopped knitting for many many years and I've just re-started knitting last year.

I also do crafts, some sewing, and scrapbooking!

What poncho pattern are you doing?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-08-2005 - 5:48pm

My daughter loves her sweater. It was a colour block sweater. I had to knit the blocks for the body and the arms and then crochet a border around all of them and sew them together. Then I crochet the next and front and added a zipper. It turned out really nice because I used four different solid colours for the blocks and an ombre yarn that matched the solids for crocheting.

The poncho pattern is a kit from Mary Maxim. It is also done in blocks that you knit and then sew together and then I will have to knit the neck/collar when done the front and back pieces. It is going to be a while though!

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-08-2005 - 6:12pm

If you look on the Family Circle Easy Knitting website http://www.fceasyknitting.com/magazine

Photobucket