Friday's Five!!

iVillage Member
Friday's Five!!
Fri, 10-07-2005 - 10:51am

Thank goodness for Fridays, especially when they are the Friday of a long weekend!

1. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done?

2. How many times do you hit the snooze button before getting out of bed?

3. What cartoon do you enjoy watching from the present (or the past)?

4. If you could go to any time and/or place in history, where/when would it be?

5. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-07-2005 - 2:16pm

1. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done?

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-07-2005 - 3:14pm

1. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done? === traveled to Greece

2. How many times do you hit the snooze button before getting out of bed? === never

3. What cartoon do you enjoy watching from the present (or the past)? === I LOVE Wallace and Grommit

4. If you could go to any time and/or place in history, where/when would it be? === I would like to be able to go into teh future adn see a colony on the moon, on Mars or even go to the stars

5. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why? === G --- becasue I'm definitley a G-rated gal!

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs:

"Lady Liberty:, designed by Donna Vermillion Giampa, published in Just Cross Stitch, August, 2002

"The Magic of Summer", designed by Charles Wysocki, a Dimensions kit

"Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

and various holiday ornaments

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-07-2005 - 4:04pm

Honestly? Not a thing. Oh sure, I would like to win the lottery and stuff like that, but I don't feel my life has been anything BUT full.

3 times, exactly.

RoadRunner was my absolute favorite!

I've often thought how wonderful it would have been to have lived during the days of the early settlers, when this country was just a vast wilderness, and people lived by their hands, and knew how to survive. Specifically, I would have loved to have lived as an American Indian.

Definitely X. And if I told you why, it'd violate TOS.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-07-2005 - 9:19pm

*I wish I would have travelled Europe...all of it!

*I usually hit snooze about two to three times every morning!

*Not really a cartoon person!

*I'd probably go to Renaissance Italy. I'd love to be around when all that beautiful art was being created!

*I'd have to say at least NC-17 because of things I can't write abou there!

Colleen

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-08-2005 - 10:16am

1. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done? written my book

2. How many times do you hit the snooze button before getting out of bed? none

3. What cartoon do you enjoy watching from the present (or the past)?hmmmm we watch alot of cartoons at my house now LOL with a 2 year old running around...I'll have to think about it

4. If you could go to any time and/or place in history, where/when would it be?I LOVE history--ancient greece/rome,antibellum south,

5. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why?definately a combo LOL

Photobucket