Random Friday Five!

iVillage Member
Random Friday Five!
Fri, 10-21-2005 - 10:22am

1. What is one sport you enjoy watching?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-21-2005 - 11:00am

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-21-2005 - 11:11am

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-22-2005 - 3:20pm

1. What is one sport you enjoy watching? === college football, especially MY teams (USC, UF and BGSU)
What is one sport you refuse to watch because you find it boring? === tennis and golf are high on the list

2. Did you (or will you) attend your high school reunion? === never have, probably never will; although I've been to four of DH's

3. What is one dish that you make that everyone raves about? === not a single one

4. What are five things you can see right now? === my ocmputer, an open can of diet pepsi, DH's computer, a hand-made card from a friend and a small stuffed bunny

5. What do you hear right now? === teh sound of my hard drive *and* the sound of the bubbles explodingin the diet pepsi!

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs:

"Lady Liberty:, designed by Donna Vermillion Giampa, published in Just Cross Stitch, August, 2002

"The Magic of Summer", designed by Charles Wysocki, a Dimensions kit

"Blue Porcelain Collection", design by Di Noyce, chart in Jill Oxton's Cross Stitch and Beading, issue 57

and various holiday ornaments

CL for "

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-23-2005 - 12:37am

What is one sport you enjoy watching? What is one sport you refuse to watch because you find it boring? Curling and hockey....baseball (yawn)

Did you (or will you) attend your high school reunion? Yes, and I will again but I'm not sure why. I don't like anyone and they're still all the same butt heads they were back then. Oh well, I guess I'll enjoy the 20 year just seeing how all the men are bald and hopefully how all the other women are getting wrinkles. LOL

What is one dish that you make that everyone raves about? Corn Pudding. It's a "southern" thing I guess, my grandmother made it.

What are five things you can see right now? The computer, a bag of little animals, a diet Dr. Pepper, the printer, a pile of papers and my digital camera to name some of the clutter.

What do you hear right now? The furnace, the computer, my DH snoring, the keys tapping and my stomach rumbling.

LOL humm, it's just too late to hear that much. *grin*

~Kat, kittyprints4

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-23-2005 - 9:09am

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-24-2005 - 9:20pm

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-28-2005 - 12:54pm

What is one sport you enjoy watching?

Football, football, football. On Sundays, I have 4 TVs running so I can watch 4 different games. I live for football season!

What is one sport you refuse to watch because you find it boring?

Baseball. Want to hear something funny? I played two years of semi-pro ball back when I was a youngster -- loved the game. To play. Watching is BOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG!

Did you (or will you) attend your high school reunion?

I've attended the 15, 20, and 30 year reunions. The 25 year was actually canceled due to lack of participation/interest.

What is one dish that you make that everyone raves about?

My spaghetti is always a hit.

What are five things you can see right now?

1. This questionairre
2. Sun glare on my monitor
3. Paper on my typing stand
4. My keyboard
5. Dead people

What do you hear right now?

The voices in my head.