just checking in....again

iVillage Member
just checking in....again
Fri, 11-04-2005 - 10:57pm
Where is the yawn icon when you need it. I know part of my problem is the late nite staying online. I think that is the main problem actually. There is a lot of stimulus in my house, and I have a very hard time unwinding. Unless the pattern is familiar to me, or so rediculously simple that I don't need both functioning brain cells working simultaneously, I can't do much. I keep my yarn bag in the van JUST in case I get a yen...but I've been so busy and tired that I just can't concentrate on what I'm doing. Which really sucks because I sooo want to make that coozie for dh. I guess I better get my rest and watch a video tomorrow? By any chance is there one on crocheting in the round? Otherwise he's getting a microversion of the babysitter's purse....not sure how i'll work it, but I'll figure something out (and unravel it, and rework it then unravel and rework it again lol)

~Trish
Got the "Not tonight, honey" blues?

Catch me hanging out in the

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-04-2005 - 11:56pm

I have never seen a video.

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-05-2005 - 7:53am

Hi!

You could try making something like this pattern, its a pencil caddy thing to go over a can to hold your pencils in...but it would be the same shape as a beer cozie:

http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/14misc/jpfcup.shtml

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting