I "borrowed" this from Kats (kittyprints4)
1. What new knitting / crochet
1. What new knitting / crochet techniques did you learn this year?
I learned how to use the "Knifty Knitter" and learned how to make beanies and scarves on it.
2. Which completed project from the last 12 months are you most proud of?
I am most proud of DH's blanket. Here's a link to a picture: http://community.webshots.com/photo/349463741/510128294TCgtxz
3. What was your biggest knitting / crochet disaster of the last year?
Hmmmm...I can't think of any major disasters. I usually unravel pretty early so I don't feel like I wasted too much time.
4. Who or what has been the biggest influence on your knitting / crochet in 2005?
Definitely my weekly crafting group of ladies. They are awesome and keep me motivated.
5. What knit or crochet craze grabbed you this year?
Ponchos! I only made one, but I have a TON of patterns!
It's good to see you on this board :-) I like your username, crazy4crochet. Please be sure and post any projects you do using the tunisian or afghan stitch. I've been thinking about trying these, but I vowed to my craft group that this year I will try to learn to knit. So...maybe the tunisian stitch will be my resolution for 2007!
Lots of welcome hugs!