iVillage Member
Friday Five
Fri, 01-27-2006 - 2:54pm

Better a bit late than never LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_hafox1
Fri, 01-27-2006 - 4:24pm

1. Do you read a lot for pleasure? Not really, unless you count magazine articles.

2. Are you reading a book right now? Nope

3. What is the next book you are planning on reading? Hmmmm...I think I'd rather be crocheting.

4. What is your favorite all time book? I used to read a bunch of Danielle Steele novels, but I don't have a favorite.

5. What was the last book you read? I can't remember...this sounds so bad. I do know how to read ;-)

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-27-2006 - 6:56pm

1. Do you read a lot for pleasure? === I used to, but have been in a slump lately (although I do read a lot more when we travel).

2. Are you reading a book right now? === a Debbie Macomber book 204 ROSEWOOD LANE

3. What is the next book you are planning on reading? == another Debbie Macomber book 311 PELICAN COURT

4. What is your favorite all time book? === Alas Babylon by Pat Frank

5. What was the last book you read? === a Debbi Macomber book! LOL 16 LIGHTHOUSE ROAD (notice a trend? Not my usual kind of book but I so liked "A Good Yarn". This is a series set in a small town in Washington (fictional) called Cedar Cove...

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs:"Neighborhood" RR, "Lady Liberty", "The Magic of Summer","Blue Porcelain Collection", "Walking to Town", and 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the new DMC linen threads

CL for "

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-28-2006 - 2:43pm

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2006 - 12:00pm

Allison,

I've never read the book, "North and South," but it's one of my favorite movies. Have you seen it? It was a mini-series on TV years ago and Patrick Swayze was in it. Ooooooh...sigh...Patrick. Back then I thought he was so hot.

JJ