I haven't picked up the yarn in DAYS!

iVillage Member
I haven't picked up the yarn in DAYS!
Tue, 02-14-2006 - 10:34pm

Or maybe it's over a week now. I know it was the last time I went to see my sister in the hospital....not recent at all. I keep the yarn bag in the van for those times I am waiting on dh to come out of work or whenever I have a minute or two to work on it. I just have a ton of things going on and my brain has

Catch me hanging out in the

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-15-2006 - 8:38pm

Thanks for the cheers. I hope you'll feel like picking up the hook soon. I go through spells like that, and then there are times when I cannot put the darn thing down. For me my crochet has become my therapy, it seems to be the only thing I can really focus on. Ok, so I watch TV or listen to a book while I'm doing it but still I relax and that's what's important.

((HUGS))

JOdi

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-17-2006 - 12:09pm

We all get in ruts like that!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-19-2006 - 5:27pm

I don't know how you've managed to do it. My hands get fidgety and start itching if I go more than a day without working on something.LOL

Thanks for the cheers though.

I just finished my project.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The WeatherPixie

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-20-2006 - 4:39pm

Tuppa...I'm right there with you. I haven't picked up yarn since February 11th. I've only finished the assymetrical square of my teddyghan. Uh Oh...I don't think I'm going to finish the challenge. I am really burned out on crocheting. I go through this about once every 6 months. Nothing "crafty" interests me right now. Hopefully this will pass really quick.

Way to go to everyone that has already finished their challenge project!!!

JJ