Hi there!

iVillage Member
Hi there!
Mon, 03-06-2006 - 11:54am

I thought I would introduce myself since I have been lurking the last week or two! I have just started to crochet and knit and I am loving it! I bought a book but I think once I get back to Austin I would love to take a class on both. I never thought I would fall in love with something like this!! I can not decide which I like better :-)

I have crocheted a few scarves for my daughter! I think I need to move on! I am looking foward to posting and learning new things!!

Kelly

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
In reply to: laurensmom3
Mon, 03-06-2006 - 12:06pm

Hi Kelly! Glad you're here.

Karen

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-08-2006 - 1:01am

I was the same way. When I first started to crochet I made so many scarves.

If you want to start other projects why don't you experiment or try to make something like a cell phone case. Thats what I did. You would be surprised how well it will go. I was.

Good luck with the crocheting. :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-08-2006 - 9:34am

Thanks for idea on the cell phone case! My little one keeps asking for clothes!! I am not there yet. I swear I have more fun looking at all the yarn :-)

Kelly

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-08-2006 - 5:34pm

Hi Kelly!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-09-2006 - 10:21am

Hi Heather! Thanks for the welcome! I am not sure what to do next! I have the single crochet mastered! LOL! I am working on a double but I think I am doing something wrong. I was going to post on ? on it to see if I am doing something wrong!

I have been looking around for something to try next. My daughter wants a poncho so bad. I seen a few on Michaels website I liked. I think I am just scared to move on from my comfort zone of making scarves!!

Kelly :-)