Monday's QOTW !

iVillage Member
Monday's QOTW !
Mon, 03-27-2006 - 12:08pm

Name / Location

What are your current WIPs?

How long until you think you finish one?

What is your next project planned?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-27-2006 - 2:09pm

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-27-2006 - 3:42pm

Name / Location === Carol in Ohio

What are your current WIPs? === see my signature for cross-stitch. And then there is that Poncho I did during teh Olympics...

How long until you think you finish one? === there is one or two cross-stich peices that aren't far from being finished. Maybe two weeks... The poncho could be done fairly quickly if I could just motivate...

What is your next project planned? === I'm plugging aong on the WIPs and not starting anything new until I clear my UFOs. I promised myself and already broke it once with joining a RR..

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

You will often find me at "The Stitcher's Niche" ,"Antiques and Collectibles". "Photoboard: Spring Celebrations" and "New Home 911"

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs. "Neighborhood" RR when it's here, takes priority over: "Carrot Snow", "Cross-stitch Fairy", 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the new DMC linen threads , "Walking to Town", "Blue Porcelain Collection", "The Magic of Summer", and ""Lady Liberty".

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-27-2006 - 4:04pm

Name / Location Kristen from Rhode Island

What are your current WIPs? A baby blanket I had intended for a gift but an keeping for dd I havent started anythign else yet besides sewing things

How long until you think you finish one? Hopefully finish this week if I just sit and work on it

What is your next project planned? I need to make my easter skirt (sew) and do the matching crochet halter top but besides that , oh a baby blanket for a friend and some sewing things of course

kristen & lily 3/19/05

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-28-2006 - 7:34am
Name / Location

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-28-2006 - 7:54am

Mary, CPS Tech & SAHM to Aimee, Heather, and Laura
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-28-2006 - 11:09am

Mel

Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music. -George Carlin