Ah, where to start LOL
This is my ever growing list of things that I need to get done soon:
Who else is overwhelmed with projects?
I would have to say that I have:
1. 3 xstitch projects that really need to be finished
2. 2 quilts that need to be finished
3. I need to make 4 mother's day gifts...all shawls
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music. -George Carlin
I too am overwhelmed with projects but it's a good feeling! I love having something to do! Today I finished sewing two sun dresses that I listed on Ebay, I'm hoping they'll sell, if not, I'll try to consign them. Wish me luck! I also made a Barbie outfit today. That was fun! It fits the Barbie too. The pattern I have was my mom's from the 80's. I made a white blouse and a blue floral jumper that kind of looks like maternity...maybe that was the style back then, I really can't remember.
I've got a whole list in my mind of things I want to get done! I think I'm going to make pajamas for my nephew's birthday in June and I'm planning to make my soon to be 8yo a dress for her birthday. I also have a lot of quilting and crocheting projects on my list of to-do's.
My newest projects are posted to my photo page at: http://photos.yahoo.com/gringa72498
Heather S 26DH Aaron 29DD Ava 7 3/4DD Grace 5Angel 6/11/03DS Oliver 6/6/05 4lbs 7oz now 15lbs 2oz 9mos 3wks 4dys adj age 8mos 2wks 2dyshttp://360.yahoo.com/gringa72498
I have way too many WIPs and actually made a resolution to finish all crochet and knitting projects this year so that I can start fresh next year!
Other crafts: I am a quilter, but some would say I'm just a fabric hoarder.
Renovation: My needlework and quilting areas are changing this Summer. Hopefully, this will improve organization as well!
1. I've got scrapbooking to do that's just coming out my ears! I'm still scrapping stuff from 2004, and I just spent a week in Paris, so that'll be a book....and I want to do a little book for our first house, which we just sold and has meant a lot to us. (Talk about emotionally attached, LOL!)
2. I've got just over a month left of grad school....
3. ...and then we're closing on the house here on 6/15, DH took a job in DC & I'll be in Boston - we need to find a condo/townhouse for him and an apartment for me....
4. ...then we move....
5. ...and I start a new job!