Friday Five!

iVillage Member
Friday Five!
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 7:35am

I couldn't be happier that its finally Friday!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_hafox1
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 8:32am

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 9:27am

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 11:59am

1. How often do you eat out for dinner? Not as often as I'd like LOL, but maybe once or twice a week.

2. What is your favorite restaurant to eat out at? Any Thai food place but I love Applebee's.

3. Do you have a favorite dish that you usually order or do you like to try new dishes?
When it comes to Asian it has to have tofu, if it's Applebees, Chicken Mandarin salad thing.

4. When was the last time you went out for dinner? Tonight LOL, Thai food will be here in five hours.

5. Any exciting plans for the weekend?
Nope, just working and homework.

See, I do still live LOL! And I'm still knitting up a storm. I just have been super busy trying to find time for myself around work and school and kids that I prefer to not spend it on the computer. I hope you all are doing well!

Kat

~Kat, kittyprints4

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 12:27pm

1. How often do you eat out for dinner? === it's become once a week for me lately ---
my friends and I stop at this diner on the way home from our Tuesday Night Stamping demos every week! The last time DH and I went out was back in February --- to Max & Erma's with friends of his...

2. What is your favorite restaurant to eat out at? === my absolute favorite? I haven't eaten ther in ages but I think it might be the Mendocino Hotel...

3. Do you have a favorite dish that you usually order or do you like to try new dishes? === I like to try new things --- but nothing TOO far out.

4. When was the last time you went out for dinner? == last Tuesday night!

5. Any exciting plans for the weekend? === not a one!

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

You will often find me at "The Stitcher's Niche" ,"Antiques and Collectibles". "Photoboard: Spring Celebrations" and "New Home 911"

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs. "Neighborhood" RR when it's here, takes priority over: "Carrot Snow", "Cross-stitch Fairy", 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the new DMC linen threads , "Walking to Town", "Blue Porcelain Collection", "The Magic of Summer", and ""Lady Liberty".

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 1:54pm

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 6:47pm

1. How often do you eat out for dinner? - Once every couple of months....really can't afford to.

2. What is your favorite restaurant to eat out at? - Red Lobster, but they moved out of the area so I haven't been there in years. I think Olive Garden is a close second though! I've been there once!

3. Do you have a favorite dish that you usually order or do you like to try new dishes? - I love baked lobster, shrimp in any form, scallops...yummy!

4. When was the last time you went out for dinner? - Last night! My mom brought us all to the local pizza place!

5. Any exciting plans for the weekend? - I'm going to a stamp workshop with my mom tomorrow morning and my sister's birthday is tomorrow!

Heather S 26
DH Aaron 29
DD Ava 7 3/4
DD Grace 5
Angel 6/11/03
DS Oliver 6/6/05 4lbs 7oz now 15lbs 2oz 9mos 3wks 4dys adj age 8mos 2wks 2dys
http://360.yahoo.com/gringa72498

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 7:20pm

KAT!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-31-2006 - 7:22pm
Amanda, sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth being out!