Christmas Stockings

iVillage Member
Christmas Stockings
Sat, 09-20-2008 - 8:51pm
For Christmas, I was thinking of sending my nieces and nephews crocheted stockings filled with goodies like homemade treats and stuff. They're all spoiled so they don't really need anything else lol and it'll be easy to ship. But I'm having trouble finding a pattern I like. Most of them are really squarish Well...I love these:

I find them completely adorable...and would love them for at least the younger ones. Especially Stephen's 3 year old niece and nephew (they're twins) But I think it might be a bit difficult for me right now.

There's a lot of them...so I should probably start soon. lol Any one know of any simplish patterns that are shaped at least similar to the gingerbread ones? And big enough to put treats in. TIA :-)

Photobucket

Thanks to Sophie for my amazing siggy!

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

myspace.com/kiimmyb

Photobucket

Thanks to frommrstomommy for my amazing siggy!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-24-2008 - 10:48pm

those are tooo cute! I had not seen them unitl you posted the pictures and I hunted down the patterns:

http://www.caron.com/projects/shadows/sss_boy_stocking.html

Photobucket