Crochet Snowflakes

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-02-2008 - 12:10am

beautiful patterns, thanks for posting the links!

Do you ever give your patterns a skill level? I'm still looking for what to teach at an advanced crochet class, it's driving me bonkers! lol

Great work, love your blog. :)

Jodi

Photobucket

Thank you ecullworm for the awesome siggie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-02-2008 - 8:48am
Thank you. I have never thought about giving them a skill level. That is a good idea, thanks for the thought. Have you see the star stitch pattern stitch? I have a hat for the star stitch. It is an advanced stitch that might work well with advanced crocheters. I would like to say the snowflakes are advanced but I can't since my mom taught me to crochet with snowflakes. It would be fair to say that some are. The heart potholder might work for advanced. I would call this little angel advanced. http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/2008/10/crochet-thread-angel.html
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-02-2008 - 9:46am

Yes, I have seen the star stitch hat, it's beautiful and I've been wanting to make one! I'll have to give it a try and see how I do with it, that would be a fun pattern to do with them. They could get a good start on it during the hour and 1/2 we have for the class.

That's neat that you learned on snowflakes! I learned on Granny squares, maybe that's why I keep going back to them. :)

Thanks!
JOdi

Photobucket

Thank you ecullworm for the awesome siggie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-09-2008 - 5:06pm
thanks for posting...i was trying to think of something cheap and easy to dress up the donation cards we give our families for the holidays and these just might be it!

Meez 3D avatar avatars games