`^~*Weekend Knitter check in! 10/28*~^`

iVillage Member
`^~*Weekend Knitter check in! 10/28*~^`
Sat, 10-28-2006 - 3:53pm

What are the knitting projects you're working on this weekend? Give us your name, location and the weather in your area!

Jodi

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

cl-paigemama74 of the Knitting, Crochet and Weaving board

visit my blog, Chain Links

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-28-2006 - 10:52pm
Hi I am in the northeast and it has been windy as heck. Plus rain and more rain today. But, the most important answer is. I am working on my ornament exchange item. I am knitting the them up and then will embellish them. Then got to start knitting a couple berets for my husbands's aunts' Christmas gifts.
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-28-2006 - 11:20pm

Hi and welcome! Let's hope your rain doesn't turn into snow. ;-)

Please post pictures when you have a chance of your completed works!

Jodi

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-29-2006 - 11:55am

Heather in Alberta here :) We woke up to 3 inches of snow, and very cold weather...winter is definitly starting to rear its head here!

I'm just trying to finish my scarf that is for my sister for Christmas, then I need to start some winter wear (scarf and hat) for Elizabeth.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-29-2006 - 9:13pm
Lissa here, its just been chilly weather here in VA. i'm working on a selfdesigned baby blanket that i hope to have done by April lol

HH.jpg
Lilypie Baby Ticker

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-29-2006 - 11:23pm

Send some snow my way! ;-) Good luck with the winter wear for Elizabeth!

Jodi

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-08-2006 - 4:02pm
First of all, I want to apologize for not responding earlier. Thanks for welcoming me. I have been a member, but I just do not log onto this board as much as I would like to. I enjoy it so much. I think I have to take the time to upgrade my membership so I can post some pictures. In fact it was on this board, that I got the suggestion to start taking pictures when I complete something. I don't always remember to do that, ha ha. Thanks again for the response. : ) Mary p.s. it was raining last time I posted and it is pouring again. sigh
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-09-2006 - 11:49am

I don't post here much anymore, but I'm in Wisconsin where we're having WEIRD weather.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-09-2006 - 5:06pm

Send some rain my way, it's way too hot and dry here in Texas, we're cooking at 95 degrees today!

You can always open a free picturetrail account and just post links to the pictures if you don't want to upgrade your account. Or if a board you are on already needs a CL, you can volunteer to do that and one of the perks is getting the upgrade ;-)

Stop by more often, we always have something going on here!

Jodi

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-09-2006 - 5:08pm

Looks like they are having the same weird weather in Colorado, 80's one day and 40's the next with snow lol. We're having a heat wave in Texas 95 in the shade!

Please stop by more often and post some pictures of your completed works!

Jodi

Photobucket