AP, Why did you treat the BS like "crap"

iVillage Member
AP, Why did you treat the BS like "crap"
Wed, 03-03-2010 - 12:08pm

I know I should be over this by now but obviously I'm not and still curious.

my dh

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-18-2010 - 10:36am

Coming from the AP, I could not imagine treating the BS this way!

iVillage Member

It's simply because she's a piece of low life trash conniving loser, a trespasser on another woman's life who cannot believe she lost her attempt to take your man out of his marriage.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-22-2010 - 9:40am
so sorry I didn't get to respond,
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-07-2010 - 11:41pm
The OW in my case hounded me with round about emails, she signed me up for ads, bombarded me with newsletters, messed with our mail, messed with our phones and parked across the street watching, called and left messages, wrote love letters and mailed them to our home that our children brought in the house with MY Hs name and hors on the return address, hor called and sent cards to all my inlaws, called and left them messages, sometimes when I was in the room and I could hear hor asking them to call her back, or to come on out and hang out with hor - it was awful... is awful - of course the one time I talked to hor, she would always say, I don't want to hurt you BUT>......... and say the most hurtful things she could - for about 40 minutes til I had enough and told her that she was messing with the wrong person and hor had better knock it off or else, hor still does, but in round about ways... just proves what a horrible miserable person hor is... and that's about it..... a real slug on the bottom of a dog crap covered shoe - because as my H says, hor wants to make me angry so I either throw him out or lock him out again and hor can just try to jump back into my life again.... ain't happening...
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 2:57pm
At the time they got physically involved they were both active duty and deployed.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 8:03am
...are they (your husband and the woman) active duty?...how did their careers escape this?...were their repercussions?...

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-11-2010 - 9:34am

I'm not put off by your previous post, don't worry about that, I rarely get put off here.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-08-2010 - 6:43pm

Just FYI, whether or not he pays child support, he still has visitation rights if he wants them.

Grammie 

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-04-2010 - 7:26am

Thanks, all that stuff happened a really long time ago, I was just wondering why she had to be so "mean" of course she didn't think she was being disrespectful or anything.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-03-2010 - 9:35pm

Im so sorry for you pain Miam. I couldnt fathom what a shock it was to find out not only H had an A but another DC with AP. You are so strong to not have fallen apart and you sound so together.

IMO AP is still trying to get your H to herself. I believe that even though he has chosen to stay with you, their DC is now the link that she feels she can use to get you to say you have had enough and finally kick H out. Where will he go from there...? Obviously to her.

I would read her emails and messages then respond as civilly but short as possible. Make it clear that although she has Hs baby, there is NO chance that she is going to come between your M again. It may take a while but I think eventually she will tire of prodding you and give up. A single mom can only be alone for so long before she needs companionship in some form so I pray that you can outlast her.

Hugs and blessings.

SB.

Que Sera Sera - Whatever will be, will be.
Que Sera Sera - Whatever will be, will be.