SB Healthy Me: July 23rd- 30th

iVillage Member
SB Healthy Me: July 23rd- 30th
Fri, 07-23-2010 - 11:09am
SB Healthy  Me : July 23rd-July 30th

Please share the things you did to work towards a *healthier*
and therefore  *happier*  you! 

Exercise you did .. any exercise whether it was walking, housework, going to the gym, gardening!   All activity counts.

Healthy diet choices you made, or didn't make!

Water is so important especially with warmer weather on the way.  Did you drink enough? 

Diet Plan if applicable:For those going to TOPS, Weight Watchers or similar we would really like to know how you are going.

Get & receive smiles & hugs this week
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 8:40pm

Exercise

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 4:35pm
Aw that is sweet,,,
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 4:33pm

Twoki, you mean you think Peyton place has moved on,,, seems next yr this time, she'll be back , living with one

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-24-2010 - 10:37pm
Exercise you did .. any exercise whether it was walking, housework, going to the gym, gardening! Walking and swimming and, yes, even the dreaded housework!

Healthy diet choices you made, or didn't make! Eat healthy all my meals and snacks--I've been eating plain, low-fat yogurt with fresh blueberries and/or strawberries every day...and had fish for lunch. Trying to eat more fish!

Water is so important especially with warmer weather on the way. Did you drink enough? All day long.

Diet Plan if applicable:For those going to TOPS, Weight Watchers or similar we would really like to know how you are going. N/A

Get & receive smiles & hugs this week: Hugs and smiles both. Even my dog, Abby, comes and sits and puts her paw on my knee just to say hi!

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

--Rubin, Theodore Isaac

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom,

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-23-2010 - 2:05pm

Exercise you did .. any exercise whether it was walking, housework, going to the gym, gardening! All activity counts.

-> Yep, did everything you mentioned and then some.

Healthy diet choices you made, or didn't make!

-> Eh, I'm on a salt kick again.

Water is so important especially with warmer weather on the way. Did you drink enough?

-> Yeah.

Diet Plan if applicable:For those going to TOPS, Weight Watchers or similar we would really like to know how you are going.

-> n/a

Get & receive smiles & hugs this week

-> Didn't get hugs, as the kid was up in Seattle all week. Her brother called and chatted on Wednesday. Hubby called and chatted yesterday. I did get a smile, YAHOO and did a happy dance this week when the neighbor next door officially put their house on the market, loaded up a moving van and MOVED OUT. She is a nut job. . .follow along:

Moved into neighborhood in 1996 w/husband (#2) and two boys.

Moved out of neighborhood in 1997 divorcing husband (ex #2) and taking one boy with her.

Returned the youngest to his father (ex #2) and brother in 1998.

Bought the house next door to us, ACROSS the street from ex (#2) and boys in 2004 and moved in with husband #3 and dog called Bear.

Gives Bear to youngest boy across the street, divorces husband #3 in 2005/6.

Moves ex-husband #1 and his dog, KC into the house with her just months after divorce is final from ex #3 in 2006.

Marries ex-husband #1 who is now husband #4 in 2007.

Husband #1/4 and his dog have been oddly quiet and missing for a few weeks now. Suddenly house goes on the market last week. Yesterday a crew came and emptied the house taking nutcase woman with them.

Confused? So is everybody else, though I managed to figure it out with tidbits that were dropped here and there. Not sure if husband got transferred or she did, but *Peyton Place* has moved on. Too bad she didn't take the other dog with her.

Edited 7/23/2010 2:13 pm ET by twoki