What's Your Workout Personality??

iVillage Member
What's Your Workout Personality??
Wed, 08-11-2010 - 3:32pm
What's Your Workout Personality?

You are undoubtedly Endomorph: Curvy (Strong and Steady)

Although your more rounded frame collects weight around the abdomen and hips, you're known for your endurance and, if conditioned, you have the potential to perform incredible feats of strength. Wow!! I didn't know that!! LOL!! You're also very flexible, which may lead to joint instability.

Read more at Wholeliving.com: What's Your Workout Personality?

So, take the test and tell us what your's is!!

http://www.wholeliving.com/quiz/whats-your-workout-personality

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 6:08am

You are undoubtedly Ectomorph: Slender (Energetic and Quick)

Naturally slender and long-limbed, you boil over with excess energy. Because you're fast on your feet and always flitting to the next activity, you lose weight easily but have difficulty building and maintaining muscle tone. As a result, you've got more initiative than endurance and tend toward inflexibility.

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 10:05am

You are finished!

You are undoubtedly Mesomorph: Muscular (Driven and Athletic)

Naturally well-proportioned, you're blessed with good coordination, endurance, strength, and agility. You develop muscle easily and master sports quickly. Another thing you're blessed with? A pleasing physique. (Think Birth of Venus or Michelangelo's David.) Note, though, that because you push your physical limits, you're prone to injury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've always been this way, on the move. . .can't say I'm overly coordinated as I've been known to trip over my own feet while walking, LOL!

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 3:33pm

Although your more rounded frame collects weight around the abdomen and hips, you're known for your endurance and, if conditioned, you have the potential to perform incredible feats of strength. You're also very flexible, which may lead to joint instability.

Yep, pretty much so...I don't look like I can lift and carry much, but I've surprised a lot of people with what I can do!

Thanks, Donna, it was fun!

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

--Rubin, Theodore Isaac

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom,

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 6:57pm
Waaaa..I wanna be Ectomorph too!! LOL

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 6:59pm
Wow!! Lucky you!! I miss those days of endurance, strength, and agility! ;)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 7:01pm
Endomorph, same as me! Well, good to know we're not only soft and fluffy..lol..we're also strong and steady! ;)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-10-2010 - 1:33pm

Although your more rounded frame collects weight around the abdomen and hips, you're known for your endurance and, if conditioned, you have the potential to perform incredible feats of strength. You're also very flexible, which may lead to joint instability.

not real sure if this is me or not, lol

Photobucket

Photobucket