SB Healthy Me: August 22-29

iVillage Member
SB Healthy Me: August 22-29
Sun, 08-22-2010 - 4:49am

SB Healthy  Me : August 22nd -29th
Please share the things you did to work towards a *healthier*
and therefore  *happier*  you! 

Exercise 
any exercise whether it was walking, housework, going to the gym, gardening!   All activity counts.

Healthy diet choices
you made, or didn't make!

Water 
Did you drink enough? 

Diet Plan if applicable:
For those going to TOPS, Weight Watchers or similar we would really like to know how you are going.

Get & receive smiles & hugs this
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2010 - 12:51pm

I'll be continuing to work on getting this darned fat off of my body!! I gained 5 lbs while in Kansas City and it's still there!! Yep, two days out of town, ate some things I normally wouldn't; but not five pounds worth!! I honestly don't know what went wrong and why it's still there! I'm working on it, though, and will get it off again. Not looking forward to weighing in at TOPS this time. ::sigh::

I'm guzzling the H²O big time!!

Watching what I eat and portion sizes.

Will get out and walk as soon as the cleaning lady leaves and will be alternating walking and going to Curves throughout the week.

Hugs and smiles are always plentiful around my house!

That's my stuff!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 6:55am

It never ceases to amaze me how 1/4lb of something *bad for us* can put on 2lbs of weight!

{{hugs}} Donna.

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 7:02am

Man I can hardly type.

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 11:26am
Wow! Congrats and how wonderful for you to be giving up your "fat" jeans FOREVER!!! Hard work pays off!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 11:49pm

Ohhh, not doing well because I've started gaining weight again--maybe 5 lbs. but it is enough that my pants are getting too tight once again! I'm eating good (maybe too good LOL), making good choices and getting my whole grains, fruits and veggies--even some fish.

Drinking lots of water everyday!

My problem is not enough exercise--depressed from the summer heat and can't stay outside long enough to do anything--not even in the evening. I know I would feel better but I haven't pushed myself to do anything--just working and getting too stressed and too tired!
Haven't even been able to swim--but that's a whole other story!

Hugs and smiles are plentiful!

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

--Rubin, Theodore Isaac

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom,

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 5:59am

I hear you on too much of a good thing Michelle.

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 3:03pm

Hi, Hilary!

We are actually having some cooler weather this weekend--it has been cloudy with rain off and on, but at least it hasn't been the heavy downpours--just a nice, soaking rain for a change with temps in the low 80s F. Too wet to get outside to do any yard work...oh well, enough to do inside (lol)!

Hope you have a great week ahead!

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

--Rubin, Theodore Isaac

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom,