iVillage Member
Betty White: anti aging fighter
Tue, 09-07-2010 - 9:18am

I just love Betty White!

Why Betty White Is the Ultimate Anti-Aging Fighter
http://www.ivillage.com/5-things-shes-doing-right/5-b-273830#273819

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-07-2010 - 6:53pm
That's right, Betty knows how to live. She has veered away from the unnecessary and has celebrated being a fantastic human being who enjoys living life to the ultimate high. Good for her and I hope she has many more happy years ahead of her.
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-10-2010 - 1:17pm

Betty knows how to live her life to the fullest!! I'm all for it!! I agree that laughter is so important! My husband and I crack each other up often and laugh out loud many times during our every days! I love that about us! :))

Getting out among people, stimulating and/or fun conversations with real life people as well as my message board people is essential to the goodness of life as well as getting out and seeing things, exploring, experiencing and enjoying all of the many gifts of life is what rocks my world and makes it worth living!! I love living and I only hope I look as good and am as active as Betty White when I reach her age!!

Oh, and I agree with her also in that people should not mess with altering their faces just to look younger. Hmmmm..I may be eating my words come next year this time when I've reached my weightloss goal and this developing "turkey gobbler" under my chin continues to become more noticible with every few more pounds that

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 11:44am
Having such a positive attitude, along with friends and an active lifestyle goes a long way....worrying just adds wrinkles (lol)! Bravo for Betty White! My motto: You can't change how old you are so why worry about it!

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

--Rubin, Theodore Isaac

Michelle/mica_ga

Kindness is more important than wisdom,