Friday's Fun

iVillage Member
Friday's Fun
Fri, 02-04-2005 - 12:50pm

Here are some Friday Five's for you :o)

1) How was your week?

2) What do you have planned this weekend?

3) What is your favorite ice cream right now?

4) What are you reading now?

5) What was the last movie you watched..either at home or at the movies?

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-04-2005 - 1:52pm

1) How was your week? ~~I was out sick Mon. & Tues., & I still feel pretty crummy.

2) What do you have planned this weekend? ~~Staying in bed to try to recover.

3) What is your favorite ice cream right now? ~~Turkey Hill--either Choc. PB Cup, or Philly Style Coffee. Yum. I tried 2 of the new Creamy Commotions, but they aren't wonderful.

4) What are you reading now? ~~Along Came Mary, 2nd in the Bad Girl Creek trilogy by Jo-Ann Mapson

5) What was the last movie you watched..either at home or at the movies? ~~I think it was Ray.

Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-04-2005 - 2:41pm

1) How was your week?

Pretty good...normal with a lot of sports for the boys and DH came home from work yesterday (Thursday).

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-04-2005 - 3:05pm

1) How was your week? ~~Busy! I'm so happy its Friday:-)

2) What do you have planned this weekend? ~~Sleep and hanging out at my bf's house.

3) What is your favorite ice cream right now? ~~Godiva Dark Chocolate

4) What are you reading now? ~~Oops you have caught me in between books:)

5) What was the last movie you watched..either at home or at the movies? ~~Hide and Seek, very very weird!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-04-2005 - 4:33pm

1) How was your week? I've had better...

2) What do you have planned this weekend? I have a few MK things to do and then will be watching the game on Sunday.

3) What is your favorite ice cream right now? Right now, I have been craving "Fish food" by Ben & Jerry's!

4) What are you reading now? "My Sisiter's Keeper" and "The Dream Giver".

5) What was the last movie you watched..either at home or at the movies? 2 Weeks noitce on HBO. There are a few movie I want to see that are showing now. Maybe I'll go see something this weekend.

Have a great weekend ladies!!