I Forgot!

iVillage Member
I Forgot!
Tue, 02-08-2005 - 9:46pm

What was the last thing you forgot about?

How long did it take you to remember?

Do you write notes to yourself?

~I forgot about an appt I had this evening.
~It took me to 7PM to remember and then it was too late.
~I do write myself notes but then I forget to read the notes! LOL

HEIDI

cl-caribouhugs

Visit me at Caring for your Cat, Wildlife Watching, Tough Decisions, The Sand Box and Ask Dr. Ruth

Life is sweeter when you have good friends, good food and a good internet connection!

Meet my rattie girls, Perri and Winkle!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_caribouhugs
Wed, 02-09-2005 - 8:24am

LOL, I don't remember the last thing I forgot..but I do write myself notes and I live by lists!

...oh I remember- I don't know if it's the last thing I forgot- but it was a horrible thing to forget...

My best friend asked me to pick up a gift certificate for her from the cheesecake factory on my was to her wedding...well once

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-09-2005 - 8:27am

What was the last thing you forgot about? ~~Ha! I forget. Seriously, I don't know. My memory, both long- and short-term, is dreadful.

How long did it take you to remember? ~~Remember what?! ;o)

Do you write notes to yourself? ~~Oh my, yes! When I buy a pocketbook, it MUST have an open pocket in front where I can put the day's note, sticking out where I can see it. The note reminds me what to do that day. I have lists & notes at home & in the car, too. LOL

Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-09-2005 - 8:11pm
Hi Johanna!
I find that its so easy to miss an exit or forget things once you are on the highway, something about going that fast and with so many other cars can really take away from remembering stuff I think.
I'm glad your friend wasn't upset:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-10-2005 - 7:34am
The last thing I forgot was that I had switched working Satudays and then made plans for a reunion with some old college friends. wow, was I embarresed
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-10-2005 - 8:56am
Of course, I had forgotten this by the time I wrote my answer, but I forgot to wash my hair yesterday. LOL. How bad is that? I wash it every other day. Shouldn't be hard to remember...
Katz

Katz