Stamps

iVillage Member
Stamps
Thu, 02-24-2005 - 9:34pm
When you have to send a letter what kind of postage do you use?
There's regular ole stamps, there's stamps for a cause, and then there are stamps you print at home..
I like to buy stamps with nature or animals on them:-)

HEIDI

cl-caribouhugs

Visit me at Caring for your Cat, Wildlife Watching, Tough Decisions and The Sand Box 

Life is sweeter when you have good friends, good food and a good internet connection!

Meet my rattie girls, Perri and Winkle!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_caribouhugs
Fri, 02-25-2005 - 4:37pm

I use stamps.com ...it's fast and easy for my personal use and also for my business!

I do buy pretty stamps for cards and things like that which can't go through the printer or would just look better to have a real stamp on it.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2005 - 4:14pm
LOL
I get a lot of those labels too. I've moved a few times and I think I have a whole draw in my desk full of the silly labels that now have the wrong address!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2005 - 11:06am

LOL. That is a shame. I know what you mean. I hate to waste anything, but there's absolutely nothing I can do w/the extra ones. Can't give 'em away. LOL.

Whatever you do, don't pay for that first batch of stickers that comes to your new address. That's where I went wrong. I thought "Cool." So I paid for the first two. Never again. I can't imagine how many I'd have if I paid for them all. A FEW organizations have actually stopped sending them. Whew!

Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2005 - 10:57am

"If I live to be 150, and never move, I'll never use all the address stickers I have. LOL"

Me too!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2005 - 9:28am

I now usually buy from the machine. As Susie says, there aren't many choices. If I buy them at the window, IF they ask me what I want, I'll pick something nice. If they don't ask me, I don't think to ask what they have.

My envelopes get their interest from my return address stickers. I'm on the mailing list for every Save the Whales-, Save the Doggies & Kitties-, Save the People-kind of organization out there. About twice a year, they all send me free return address stickers, hoping that I'll send them money. If I live to be 150, and never move, I'll never use all the address stickers I have. LOL

Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2005 - 10:03pm

I use the postage meter at my office

When I do buy stamps, I usually get whatever is in the machine so I don't have to wait in line & there's usually only 1 or 2 choices