(sigh) I could use some support
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 05-17-2005 - 11:12am|
I'm STILL in the midst of a breast cancer scare. At each stage of the process, I hope the Dr. will say I'm OK, & we're done. But no luck so far. This has been going on since March. I've had 2 mammograms & an ultrasound, been to my family Dr. twice, to a surgeon once. Now, Thursday, I need to have another mammogram. (They do it a different way each time.) All the various Drs. & diagnosticians think I'm PROBABLY OK, but nobody wants to say for sure. There have been different opinions on what they're seeing in the mammos. I suppose the next step might be an MRI, if warranted. We'll see. I had to wait 3 weeks for the appointment w/the surgeaon, then wait 2 weeks for her to seek somebody else's opinion. So this time, I took the 1st appointment I could get for the mammo, even though I'll have to travel 1/2 hour each way in the middle of the work day.
I've only told a couple of people. Now I can talk to you guys about it. :)