American Idol 5/17 - Bo was awesome!

iVillage Member
American Idol 5/17 - Bo was awesome!
Tue, 05-17-2005 - 10:03pm

He was just so good tonight.  Even Simon had nothing bad to say til Satisfaction, but I think that had more to do w/ everyone hearing that song a million times.

But I couldn't believe how good he did on Don't Let the Sun go down on me - I wasn't sure how he'd do on an Elton song - & then to sing the 2nd one w/o the band so there was nothing there to cover up any mistakes.

OK, you all know who I'm voting 4 - his #'s have both been so busy, we've only gotten thru once each (yep, I make my h vote too LOL)

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-18-2005 - 12:20am
HiYa Susie,
He was definitely *hot* tonight
Will be interesting to see for sure.
I
          Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-18-2005 - 5:27am
Is tonight when they announce the actual winner? Or do they get it down to 2 people before announcing the winner?

I never really followed AI much..

I have a feeling I will find out who won before it happens here..and I am excited, but also sort of sad..I want to see it happen here and hear their songs before I hear who wins. Oh well... life is tough sometimes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-18-2005 - 9:02am

Hey Susie!

Bo did do great. In my opinion he has not had a bad night.
All the singers are great and very talented and even if they don't win the Idol, they will still get record contracts.

Way to go Bo!
Johanna

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-18-2005 - 9:48am
Hi Heather,
Actually I thought I heard Ryan announce that next week they would have the winner.
However since this is my first season watching .. I am not real sure.
I just bet Susie will know and let us know :)

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-18-2005 - 1:43pm

Tonight they get it down to 2. Next Tuesday, those 2 compete, & Wed. they announce the winner. You can't stay away from the messages w/spoilers? That would be kind of a bummer.

What an incredible risk Bo took not using the band! I'll bet it would never have occurred to anybody else to do that. But I bet somebody will do it next year, now. I didn't know the song he did w/o the band. He really had a great night!

Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-19-2005 - 9:32am

He was awsome that night. i think it took alot of guts and also alot of talent to sing without the band. it was a really smart thing to do. it just showed he really had the talent and he wants this bad. I WANT HIM TO WIN!!!!!

christy

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-19-2005 - 9:34am
Hi Christy,
You're right it took guts,
No doubt someone else will do it next season now.
Being the first to have done something like that says a lot too.
However he also had the self confidence and knew he could do it.
I have a feeling it will be him winning :)

Click & Join the fun!