Blisters and other Fun Sandal Stuff

iVillage Member
Blisters and other Fun Sandal Stuff
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 11:09am

I bought myself a pair of what I thought would be comfy sandals but now that I have blisters I'm thinking they are not so comfy!  Ugh

How many pairs of sandals do you have?

Have you ever paid over $100 for a pair of shoes?

Do you wear sandals to work?

:-)

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 11:14am

LOL, Heidi ...sounds like we need to get together for a pedicure!

How many pairs of sandals do you have? about 6

Have you ever paid over $100 for a pair of shoes? NO way!

Do you wear sandals to work? Sure do...wearing'em right now :o)
But my toes have to be painted for me to wear sandals.

Cute questions Heidi!

~Jo

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 11:28am

I love sandals also....they definately make me think of spring, especially with all the bright colors this season.

Have I paid over $100 for shoes? I have several pairs of cowboy boots in the closet that were over a couple hundred a piece. I still wear a couple pairs for hunting and on days I decide to wear wranglers.

Do you wear sandals to work?

Yep, but I guess I usually have to have my toe nails painted too....sometimes I can even talk Smelly into doing it for me :=)More often than not my shoes are under my desk anyways, my boss goes beserk, but its not often I run into anyone when I roam outside my gopher hole.

G.

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 11:51am

Fun questions Heidi,

How many pairs of sandals do you have?
I love sandals.. must have tons .. probably close to 15 or 20 pairs :::blush:::
All different colors

Have you ever paid over $100 for a pair of shoes?
Oh yes I am sure I have, though not often

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 12:41pm

LOL...so how are things in the gopher hole? :o)

What do you hunt for?

~Johanna

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 12:52pm

The gopher hole is my office...I have the end office conveniently by the bathroom, the breakroom and the backdoor. There are a lot of days that I slip in through the back door and somehow never meet a soul the whole day. Often my boss will stick his head in just to be sure I made it to work.

I live in the boonies and I'm not so much a hunter, but I come from a long line of hunting enthusiasts and I find its a great way to spend quality time with my dad and my husband. I used to actually shoot, but lately I just hike along and carry a gun to fire off a warning shot. Female sensibilities I guess :=)

For food we hunt deer, geese, pheasants and the like. My dad and husband shoot gophers and prairie dogs for fun (?!?!?)as farmers find them a complete nuisance.

I don't suppose there are many hunters in your neck of the woods!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 1:54pm

How many pairs of sandals do you have? ~3, I think

Have you ever paid over $100 for a pair of shoes? ~Gracious, no!! I don't think even my really good hiking boots cost that much.

Do you wear sandals to work? ~Yup. Got 'em on now. :) I don't paint my fingernails, let alone my toenails~ ROFL

Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 1:56pm

Don't u hate it when u buy shoes & then find out they're not as comfortable as u think?

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2005 - 1:58pm
Boy, & I thought I had a nice little hidey-hole here! LOL. I only have a cubicle, but the walls are about 6 1/2 or 7 feet high. And I'm tucked in a corner, with 3 1/2 walls & only a door-sized entryway. You pretty much have to really want to see me in order to get in here. ;o) The only bad thing about my set-up, & it's my own fault, since I set it up, is that when I sit at my puter, I have my back to my doorway. So someone can walk in & see all the goofy iVillage stuff on my screen before I know they're there! LOL.
Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2005 - 12:57am

shoes i love shoes.

how many sandals do i have
6 or 7 . two pair died last year. and i gave 3 pair away this year.

have i ever pair over a 100 dollars for shoes....
a pair of boots once.over twelve years ago.i still have them
they are in good shape, i havent been country dancing
in a while.

do i wear sandals to work....home has been my work for years
so yes.

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2005 - 9:27am

How many pairs of sandals do you have? 1, I want to buy a few more so I am checking out payless.com.

Have you ever paid over $100 for a pair of shoes? NO

Do you wear sandals to work? Well I'm a nanny, and work from my home so I guess I could if I wanted to but I never have.

~Jessica

Jessica
My novel/WIP - First Draft
My blog
Imagination was given to us to compensate for what we are not... a sense of humor was given to us to consol

Pages