Do you love to shop?
Can't stand to shop?
Prefer online shopping?

Just wondering :)

Click & Join the fun!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 7:40am

Do you love to shop? I LOVE SHOPPING!!! IIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLOOOOOOVVEEEE IT!!!

Can't stand to shop? not me

Prefer online shopping? if I can't find it in the store

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 8:10am
for clothing I never shop online, I need to try on everything.....
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 9:05am
Sounds like you're a shopper Nery,
Makes me feel not so alone
It's fun to online shop as well don't you think?
Thanks for sharing with us :)
          Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 9:07am
Funny how our habits change as we *mature* Suzan,
Good point about having to try things on.
Have you ever bought any clothes online?
They make it so easy you know, LOL
Least you're lucky if you can get it all done at one time :)

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 9:18am

do i love to shop...when i have money. i like to see what kind of deals i can get. if i have to pay a high price for something ,it is depressing.

i have never shopped on line. have looked at sales flyers on line.

i hate to shop when dh is with me and he wants to look at stuff we cant afford.or if i am dragged into the car stuff(to dream with him)

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 10:04am

*Giggle* Speaking of the dreaming of cars. We went up to Sherwood on saturday night for dinner (its a tiny little town north of me, right next to the canadian border) and on the way passed through another tiny town and there it sat. A 2005 Chevy pickup six pack. The man could talk of nothing else all through dinner. Its not like we can afford the dumb thing, besides we need a new lawn mower, doing some renovations, he wants another baby (the kind that cries, not the kind w/ chrome.) Why torture himself? Needless to say when we passed back through that town on our way home...which was a bit out of the way so I know he only drove through to look at the pickup again, I pretended I was asleep!

I hate shopping anymore. I do buy some things online, but I rarely buy clothes. They need to come up with a universal sizing system. I can wear anything from a size 2 to a size 7, so I definately need to try things on. I buy shoes online...I've never had a problem with them.

Does anybody buy every day stuff off the net? Like Shampoo, toothpaste, etc?

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 10:53am

ive been to sherwood .we used to live in carievale, north of the crossing at sherwood.

my dh is a ford nut.so is his fam. i love to get them going and look at the chevs lol.

we too need a mower. our is working by the vice grips holding it in the on position lol. MEN

we dont have a front wall in the living room. dh took it out a month ago. so we have plastic covered insulation and hanging ceiling.Men lol

are you going to the candak car show on june 25th in carievale sask.it is thier centenial that weekend.should be a big deal.

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 10:53am

I'm more of a window shopper. I like to walk around and look, but don't really buy much.

I do shop a lot online.

I really don't like to shop in malls. I get too drained too fast!

:o)
Johanna

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 10:59am

Oh my gawd....I have an exposed wall....long story. We bought a mattress, queen sized, it wouldn't fit up the stairs because we had an enclosed stair well. Smelly got ticked and just knocked the wall out. That was a couple of years ago, his excuse is he wants to remodel the upstairs hallway, and why bother fixing the stair well when a bunch of plaster is going to fall down it and possibley knick up the new dry wall? MEN! But we are kinda planning on renovating a bedroom upstairs, I've got it all cleaned out, just waiting for some frustrations to vent on the old plaster walls :=)

The lawn mower sounds like ours too, only the seat is wired so that it doesn't quit when you get off (silly safety mechanism in my book).

I saw the flyer for the car show in the restaurant in Sherwood and pointed it out to Smelly he thought it might be fun, depends on our moods that day. We tend to wander where our moods take us. For instance on Saturday night we just start driving north, intending on doing a little bar hopping when Smelly says I'm hungry, where can we eat. Its like 9:30 and not much available up north, so some 25 miles later we find ourselves at the Northern Lights. We are very much a fly by the seat of our pants couple, but its fun.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2005 - 11:18am

oh my god....we have got to be living the same life.

we had to take out part of the stair well to get our bed up the stairs here.
how do you like that.

do you have antique cars in the yard waiting for repair too.

do you have a whole bunch of, I must have them, tools and parts in the garage too. you just know that you will never live long enought for them to use them all.

i see you go for drives and ened up looking at old cars

i have 5 boys and one girl, so seeing gars may be all the life i will live lol

i am now wondering how many car pic we will get on our camping trip this summer.

is your man totally chev like my man is all ford.

glenda

Photobucket

Pages