what do you......

iVillage Member
what do you......
Tue, 06-14-2005 - 10:36am

what do you drive

what would you like to drive

do you like to be the driver, or driven

what is you favorite vieacle color

how much is gas in your area(please write if it is gallons, litre , ect)

do you pump your own gas

do you clean your vieacle(this includes washing)

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2005 - 10:44am

1. what do i drive....an 89 ford topaz. great on gas. hope it lasts a lot longer too.

2.what would i like to drive.....a big suv with 4 wheel drive. for the snow here.but love the gas economy i get now.

3.do you like to be the driver or driven....i love to drive. if dh is along i usually let him drive. he loves to give driving advise.Big trucker lol.

4.what is my fav vieacle color....mine is red right now. i guess i like that

5.how much is gas in our area....right now it is 93.9 a litre. really high.i dont understand why we need to pay so much for the gas my dh help get out of the ground.

6.do i pump my own gas....not arroung here, it is full service. when i go to the city i do.

7.do i clean my own vieacle....yes i do. this time second youngest did.it needs a washing and dh does that on his way home sometimes. the town he works in i the one with the closest car wash.

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2005 - 11:00am

what do you drive ~ A 98 Toyota Corolla

what would you like to drive ~ I've been saying for quite a while that my next car would be a Toyota Prius hybrid.

do you like to be the driver, or driven ~It doesn't really matter. My 2 best friends, though, are slow, fearful drivers. So I drive when I'm with them. LOL

what is you favorite vieacle color ~My current car is kind of a maroon. They call it ruby pearl. LOL. I get a lot of compliments on the color, even though I don't wash it. LOL

how much is gas in your area(please write if it is gallons, litre , ect) ~Ugh. It goes up & down constantly. Right now, a "good" price is about $2.03/gallon. Ugh

do you pump your own gas ~Oh my, yes. Full serve is almosy non-existent around here. When I went to the NJ shore a couple of years ago, I was astonished to see the guy come out to pump my gas. Self serve isn't allowed in NJ!

do you clean your vieacle(this includes washing) ~ROFL. Almost never. I clean out the trash once in a while.

Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2005 - 11:03am

what do you drive
a lite blue camry

what would you like to drive
A BMW :::blush:::

do you like to be the driver, or driven
To be driven

what is you favorite vieacle color
Silver & blue like I have

how much is gas in your area(please write if it is gallons, litre , ect)
Hmm .. over $2.25 a gallon

do you pump your own gas
No, my kids do, LOL

do you clean your vieacle(this includes washing)
No my kids do
Fun questions Glenda .. thanks for asking :)

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2005 - 11:13am

what do you drive Chevy Silverado 4X4

what would you like to drive 1963 Corvette Stingray w/ 427

do you like to be the driver, or driven I would prever to drive, but Smelly usually does when he is in the vehicle.

what is you favorite vieacle color Red

how much is gas in your area(please write if it is gallons, litre , ect)I think last time I filled up it was around $2.10

do you pump your own gas no full service here anywhere!

do you clean your vieacle(this includes washing)Once in a blue moon, I live on a gravel road and its been raining a lot. Kinda senseless to wash it.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2005 - 4:06pm

what do you drive

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2005 - 8:51am

what do you drive?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2005 - 8:57am

what do you drive: 2001 Ford Focus

what would you like to drive: I'm happy with this for now.

do you like to be the driver, or driven: Either

what is you favorite vieacle color: Black

how much is gas in your area(please write if it is gallons, litre , ect): $2.15 ish

do you pump your own gas: Yes

do you clean your vieacle(this includes washing): Yes, if it needs it.

:o)
Johanna