What is your...

iVillage Member
What is your...
Wed, 06-15-2005 - 9:14am

favorite part of the day? 

I love the early morning hours when all my children are sleeping and the dogs are quiet and my husband is tucked away in our bedroom and all is still.  I sip on my coffee and relish the peace and quiet and do nothing but just soak it in. *sigh*....

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Our little man is
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker 

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: nery2005
Wed, 06-15-2005 - 9:38am

I have to agree with you Nery. I am a early riser. I like to be able to putz around on the 'puter in the morning... drink my tea... watch the news... without any interruptions. Lately that has not been happening since my 3 yr old has been doing her rooster impression "Suns up mom - time to get up". LOL - why does preschool have to teach them about roosters - lol - just joking.

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2005 - 10:12am

As a non-mother & a day worker, I like evenings. I like to read, pet my kitties, maybe watch a little TV, talk on the phone, maybe do the weeding or cut the grass. I am NOT an early riser by nature. LOL. But on weekdays I have to get up about 5:45. Ugh. I see what people like about mornings, esp. in summer when it's light. I've been enjoying going out at 6 AM w/my little watering can to water my flowers. :) And I get up early deliberately, b/c I don't like to rush like so many people do on workdays. I have time to sit w/my coffee & skim the newspaper a little.

But on weekends, I SLEEP! I am a champion weekend sleeper. ;o)

Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2005 - 10:27am
Fun question Nery,
I actually perfer both
          Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2005 - 3:53pm

I don't really have a favourite time of the day except if I am staying out at the cottage.

photo Signature1.png
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2005 - 8:44am

well i have been up since 6am. it is so nice to have the house to myself.
today i am on the puter. some days i have my cereal, water the plants,weed, and have a load of laundry on the line by now.

i do also love supper when we all get together and talk.

evening is good to. dh and i will sit in the yard and talk . later we snuggle

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2005 - 9:01am
Yea! Another person who hangs her laundry on the line. What do you do in winter & on rainy days? I have to hang mine in the cellar, which I hate. A friend of mine just drapes hers all over the kitchen. LOL
Katz

Katz

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2005 - 9:47am

I have lots of favorite times of the day.

Early morning I like because it is quiet when I come into the office and I get a feeling of having gotten things done in a more organized way.

Lunch time..lol, love to break and have lunch

Just after lunch because the guys go to lunch and I have some quiet time to get my stuff done in peace.

5:00..I can get out of here! LOL

Bedtime (10pm during the week) This is my time to read and wind-down.

Those are my favorite times during the week.

On weekends it's at about 8am, when I get up and poke around the house in no rush and have some time to myself and we have our coffee together.

....lol, see I have lots of favorite times!

:o)
Johanna

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2005 - 10:53am

on rainy days i try to wait till a sunny day or i have to use the dryer.

in the winter we do use the dryer.it gets to -40 without the wind chill here. way to clod to hang out.
in the early parts of winter when i hang out the clothes they harden like boards in the cold lol.
dh hates clothes hanging in the house.

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2005 - 10:56am
I can completely relate, my DS wakes up and hangs out with me in the early morning hours.
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2005 - 10:58am

Katz,

I love to read in the evenings too!! I would love to sleep in too but alas, my little manchild will not let me LOL!! That's ok, we snuggle.

Pages