Ones you get together with?
Ones you never say Hi to?
Never see?

Let our *inquiring minds* know :)

Click & Join the fun!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 12:07am
One set of neighbours we talk to all of the time and get together with.
 photo Signature1.png
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 2:00am
That is all great Amy,
Getting together with your one set of neighbors is fun stuff.
Hope you meet your new ones soon & get together with them as well :)

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 10:43am

Our neighbor to the right of us

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 11:03am
How lucky you have good neighbors Nery,
Least you have one set to *hang* with when you want
BTW, love your follow me to the BC board tag .. thanks :)

Click & Join the fun!
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 11:53am

wht kind of neibours do we have......well here we have good ones.my neibour to the west is 86 and a great woman. the best neibour ever.to the east we have a town hall. at times our worst neibour.we have people thoughing garbage(butts, glasses)on our lawn, we have to park up to a block away,and loud people/music.the worst is that everyone sends thier kids ouside to play. nobody watches them.kids now a days have no manners!!!
behind us used to be a party house, not anymore.another grandma behind him. only there in the summer too.the rest are pretty calm too.
being we are on main street we do get the drunks driving by at 2 am. they can be loud.

we visit with grandma next door all the time.

we dont say hi to the people three houses behind us.they are asses. hardly anyone speeks to them anymore.they moved here from winnipeg.she thinks everyone owes her a favor, and uses everyone.she also starts a lot of trouble with her mouth. he just says yes dear.the one granddaughter finally moved away. she was breaking into houses and stealing anything in town.the son and daughter in law take knives to the bar and start fights.the dil also is a cutter. they beat up both parents and one is going blind because of a fight.
i could tell you such stories of things she did to us.

never see...a guy two door behind us.i think he works for the rigs. early 20s.

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 11:55am
aaawww shucks
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 12:00pm
OMG Glenda!! How horrible . Sounds like you have one good neighbor and the rest you can throw in a pot and cover them with a lid UGH!! That is sad when the kids have no manners,
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 12:16pm

i guess we cant get rid of the hall.the bad neibours behind us, a lot of people are tryin go make it so they move out.she wanted to bring in foster kids too. could you immagine. he son is in his second house here in under 6 months. they almost had to condem the house. iot was so dirty . filled with dog and cat dung, and garbage.the son is looking for a house two towns away.

the mother wanter to do foster care here.they did a horrible job raising thier adopted kids.one is a full time hooker and on drugs, the next sells drugs,the third has a kid and is on partial assistance. she doesnt speek to the rest.the son was a drug dealer, goes to the bar with knives,him and girlfriend are violent drunks.he also have been charges with sexual assult twice.

but they think they kids have been treated badly by others. you see they are native and she threatens everyone with being prejudice.give us a break.we had a safe town for our kids.he has been hitting on and calling 14 year old girls at night.

the sooner these idiots are gone the better.

glenda

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 1:05pm

The neighbors on one side we do hang out with some.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-04-2005 - 2:57pm
Awww thank you Nery,
Glad you're a part of them.
It's people like you that make them what they are :)

Click & Join the fun!

Pages