***HELP! please read***

iVillage Member
***HELP! please read***
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 8:11pm
for the past 3 weeks, ive been seeing this guy for casual dates. We fool around each time, but not have sex. At first, he made it abundantly clear that he didnt want a relationship with me, but now im confused about whether or not things are going to get more serious. He is coming to see me this weekened, and told me he wanted to have sex. I want to sleep with him, but dont want to have sex with him then never hear from his again Please help, i am not sure what to do
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 6:03pm
Hi Sweetie... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, this guy has already told you what to expect. He said he did not want a committed relationship right? Well, what was YOUR response to that? If you are still seeing him, likely you let him think that was "okaaaay" with you...? Well, you've been "snugglin' with this guy for 3 weeks now, and he's ready to have sex, but he still doesn't want a committed relationship? Now is the time to decide if you want a relationship with this guy...and ADVICE: TELL HIM NOW, BEFORE he breaks your heart! Or, maybe you are into just a good roll in the hay? And you can leave it at that? It's YOUR call, girl.

Just don't be a "call girl"...K?

LoveNhugs,

RealPotential

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 7:24pm
I'm not about to tell you to let the man have his way with you, but a girl's gotta get hers too!!!!

It's better that you know it's nothing serious before you've had sex with him, since it doesn't always work out that way.

In a way, this could be advantageous to you-- sometimes it can be fun to play the game like a man does.. if you want to sleep with him and don't consider sex to be a sin without committment, go for it!

Besides, you can always make it seem like you're the one not calling him back afterwards.. tell him he's lousy in bed.. he'll have issues for years!!!

hehehehehe

good luck.. but don't do anything you can't handle emotionally!
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-06-2003 - 11:51am
Hello,

Try posting here--you will get some great advice!:

Ask the Dating Doyenne

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-rldatingdil

-CMKerri

Kerri Kerr
Sr. Community Moderator
Home & Garden | Food
iVillage.com