SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

iVillage Member
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP
Tue, 04-22-2003 - 8:07pm
I MET THIS GUY 2 YRS AGO MIKE,HE DROVE A CAR JUST LIKE MY BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND,JOHN & JOHN WAS SUPPOSED 2 BE OUT OF TOWN.SO WHEN I SEEN MIKE I THOUGHT IT WAS JOHN.I DROVE UP IN MY CAR & THEN I REALIZED IT WASN'T THE RIGHT GUY, BUT IT WAS 2LATE B/C MIKE STOPED AND ROLLED DOWN HIS WINDOW. I EXPLAINED MYSELF & WE WHENT ON OUR WAY.2 MONTHS LATER JOHN INVITED ME & HIS GIRLFRIEND 2 THIS PARTY 3 BLOCKS DOWN THE ROAD FROM MY HOUSE WHEN WE GOT 2 THIS PARTY 2 MY SURPRISE IT WAS MIKE'S HOUSE WEIERD!!SO I MADE THE BEST OF IT WE HAD A GOOD TIME.AS I WAS LEAVING MIKE CAME OUT & ASKED FOR MY # HE GOT A PEN AND PAPER OUT OF HIS CAR FIRST SIGHN OF A PLAYER (LOL) I GAVE HIM MY # AND HE CALLED 3 DAYS LATER WE HUNG OUT FOR A WHILE AFTER THAT AND EVENTUALLY AS TIME PASSED HE STARTED CALLING MORE OFTEN & WE DID OUR LATE NIGHT THING I STAYED THE NIGHT & GOT UP IN THE MORNING & LEFT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING,I KNEW I WOULDN'T SEE HIM 4 ANOTHER WEEK OR 2 NO BIGGIE WELL AS TIME PROGRESSED I STARTED 2 CATCH FEELINGS 4 MIKE & I TOLD HIM THAT I LIKED HIM & I ENJOYED OUR TIME TOGETHER THEN I DIDN'T HEAR FROM MR.MIKE IN A REAL LONG TIME UNTIL I RAN INTO HIM @ THE BAR 1 NIGHT IN TOWN HE ASKED IF I STILL LIVED DOWN THE ROAD I SAID YES HE HAD ME STOP BY THAT NIGHT THEN HE TOLD ME AFTER WE SLEPT TOGETHER THAT HE WAS MOVING 2 FLORDIA WE CONTINUED MAKING LATE NIGHT DATES AND ABOUT A WEEK LATER HE MOVED HE WAS GONE 4 APROX 2 MONTHS & THEN HE CAME HOME SO JOHN SAID... BUT I HADN'T HEARD FROM MIKE YET I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT 2 AFTER ALL THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER B-4 HE LEFT I FOUND OUT HE HAD BEEN W/ OTHER GIRLS BESIDES ME WELL OK... SO WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES I HAD 2 LET IT FLY I MEAN REALLY WHAT COULD I DO? MIKE CALLED & I WAS SURPRISED SO WHAT DID I DO? I WHENT 2 HIS HOUSE @ 2:30 AM & WE DID OUR THING & I LEFT IT'S BEEN ABOUT A WEEK NOW & I DON'T KNOW WHAT 2 DO I CARE 4 HIM BUT I DON'T WANT 2 RISK LOSING WHAT LITTLE I DO SHARE W/HIM I WANT 2 TELL HIM BUT I KNOW HE'LL THINK I WANT A FAMILY,& KIDS BUY A HOUSE, AND A DOG ALL THAT GOOD STUFF WHICH IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH I JUST WANT HIM 2 ONLY BE W/ME & 4 US 2 ACTUALLY HANG OUT & DO THINGS 2GETHER AS FRIENDS MAYBE BUT I ALSO KNOW MIKE IS NOT READY 2 SETTLE DOWN CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHY HE CHOOSES ME 2 CALL WHEN HE HAS SO MANY OTHERS BUT YET I CAN'T GET HIS ATTENTION IN ANY OTHER WAY BESIDES A BOOTY CALL ? AND IF ANYBODY HAS ANY RECOMMENDATIONS THEY WILL BE SOOOO GREATLY APPRECIATED?
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-23-2003 - 12:31am
Hi, have I got the board for you!

Guy Talk: Real Men, Real Issues, Real Answers

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-rlguytalk

Here are a couple other ones~

Understanding the Opposite Sex

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-rlunderstand

Ask Mr. Answer Man

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-rlanswerman

HTH & Welcome to iVillage!

~Wendy~

You can find me on my blog:
CalvaryGirl
I'd love to "see" you there!

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 3:33am
I guarantee you aren't the only girl he's calling. Move on silly. You've already wasted too much time on him just by typing that out.
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-02-2003 - 4:35am
What is yours will eventually come to you. You are trying too hard to get him. Let him go. You have too before he loses all respect for you and despise you.

If you just wanna hang out and be friends, then prove it. Let him know that's all you want. If he invite you to his house, tell him NO. You just wanna be friends???? You try to satisfy him physically cause you thought you could somehow win him someday. NO!!! He will disrespect you and start looking down on you cause he thinks you don't have any strength of your own. You do what is told like any idiot on the street!!!

Stop doing that!!! Let him know you like him but you are also a live person!!

Christy

http://www.discoverytoyslink.com//edu