A friend was just revoked without a

iVillage Member
A friend was just revoked without a
Sat, 05-10-2003 - 11:09pm
reason given. Actually two user names were linked to her email and they were both revoked. She has tried feedback to ask why with no response. She cannot find out how to get an explanation as to why. Since she cannot post anymore, she asked me to do it for her. Where does she go from here? She posted nothing wrong and cannot understand the revocation.
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-11-2003 - 10:16pm
If a member is banned, they should receive an email at the address the membername was registered with. Was her email in her member information up to date? Here is the link where she can check the member information (if it lets her, she'll have to login)

http://www.ivillage.com/help/feedback.html

You click on the link on the left side that says something like 'update member info'. Whatever email address is listed there is where the email should go to.

HTH~

~Wendy~

You can find me on my blog:
CalvaryGirl
I'd love to "see" you there!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-11-2003 - 11:11pm
Thanks, but no-go. She tried her member names and it says she is revoked. Then she filled out the form to ask for her password with that email addy and it was sent to her twice.......once the other night when she didn't know she had been revoked and now again tonight. SO they do have her addy!!!
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 11:25am
Hello,

Have her write to Donna at cmdonnab@mail.ivillage.com to inquire about this. She needs to email her from the same address that is registered to her account with iVillage.

Thanks!

-CMKerri

Kerri Kerr
Sr. Community Moderator
Home & Garden | Food
iVillage.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 7:18pm
Thanks so much, Kerri. Apparently there was a glitch and I have been reinstated. I hope others who are revoked without cause can find the help they need too.

Plus Feedback needs to send a little note to the person who asks for help acknowledging they are sending the message on to other people to look into. It would save a bit of anxiety!!!! Perhaps you can put in a suggestion for better customer service.

Sue

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 7:28pm
Hi :)

I am so glad that I could help and that you got this straightened out :)

-CMKerri

Kerri Kerr
Sr. Community Moderator
Home & Garden | Food
iVillage.com